Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Iraq War

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 5:20pm

KidCorpFounder

KidCorpFounder

64 posts

What do you think of The Iraq War?

I think that if we work hard enough,we can find and kill Osauma Bin Lada.

Then The Middle East can possibly live in peace,if Saudi Arabia or Turky don't declare war.Or Iran.
  Iran jets attacked a US Aircraft Carrier within Iraqie terriotory for an unknown reason,anyone have an opinion on that?

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 7:20pm

OsaMi

OsaMi

7 posts

Mabye, the jets were from another country. Mebye someone else attacked the carrier. Mebye that someone want a nuclear war. In the news it said that Irn has a factory or something like that, in which you can produce nuclear weapons, so if US declares war with Iran we might have a nuclear war, in which many millions of people will die. But that's only my opinion. So most likley this will not happen.

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 7:21pm

OsaMi

OsaMi

7 posts

And for the War in Iraq, it's just a waste of American soldiers.

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 8:31pm

Guns_N_Roses

Guns_N_Roses

99 posts

idk theres a lot of confusion and fighting about that. I just wish that everyone didn't fight about it and decided on one thing...

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 7:20am

zottekotkieken

zottekotkieken

17 posts

i think america just attack iraq for all the oil,
and he tries to distract the poeple so they wouldnt notice how bad america is doing

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 12:04pm

Moegreche

Moegreche

2,777 posts

Do you honestly think Bin Laden is the sole reason for conflict in the entire Middle East??
And what are you talking about Iranian jets attacking a U.S. carrier?

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 12:16pm

Echo775

Echo775

40 posts

at this point i don't really think its worth it, what cause is there left to fight for. bin laden has been hiding for so long, what threat is he to us anymore. and the whole oil theory, so what. it would kind of help us. gas would be somewhat cheaper. and people don't have to be hypocrites about it complaining gas prices are so high, there's your solution. its not a permanent or great idea but hey, it helps doesn't it.

and Iranian Jets attacking US carriers doesn't seem likely. do you have some kind source of that information.

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 12:46pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

I dissaproved of the Irak war, especially since the situation now is worse than before. there is much more trouble in iraq now that the americans are in power, and it'll only get worse if they withdraw in a rush
they did a wrong choice and have to assume it. if they had waited for the UN to take mesures (and i knowit would have been very long as this **** UN are really slow) it would hvae been better, i think, because the UN are more respected throughout the world.

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 12:52pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Well, we aren't in Iraq to find Bin Laden. I believe we are their to "finish Daddy's work" where he left off years ago. Which, again, I believe is for oil and whatever else. The terrorism is just a symptom.

Sadly, we cannot just pull out now. We've gone too deep and involved so many other countries.

Posted Mar 2, '08 at 1:06pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

it's the first time that i heard this excuse (about ben laden)
as asherlee says, the USA didn't go in iraq to find him.
And I highly doubt he's in iraq anyways
he most be on a beach somewhere  in the middle of the bahamas, enjoying the sunshine!!!