ForumsGamesMultiplayer zombie games

25 21932
gaming_azn
gaming_azn
6 posts
Nomad

Honestly someone should make a multiplayer zombie game it would be good if it was a flash game
like stranded 2 thats coming out (Dont know when) or like last stand but multiplayer any 1 with an opinion please reply

• 25 Replies
bender0100
bender0100
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah that would be awosme but if it was multi player the zombies would have to be realy strong

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

yh it would be awesome but as bender0100 said

Yeah that would be awosme but if it was multi player the zombies would have to be realy strong

this is one with corrections

Yeah that would be awesome, if it was multiplayer the zombies would have to be really strong

yh i love zombie games like last stand byt multiplayer ones would be awesome
lewisdacool
lewisdacool
3 posts
Nomad

Zombie Multiplayer games are awsome but i dont think theres a flash one just mods and cd games.

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

i think it would be a great idea for a game and it would probaby get a lot of attention pretty quickly

alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

yea multiplayer zombie killing .... would be amazing

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

yah sounds like itd be awesome

Travis0901
Travis0901
3 posts
Nomad

i made 5 (about) papers of a multiplayer,3d,zombie game, it had three classes,gunner,builder (builds fort touchs such as barricades) or medic, (obviously a healer that cures status and effect) and, levels prove your skill,and theres a lobby, and a shop sign, in the shop theres skills along with it,gunners have special commands and bullets,builders havedifferent things and goes up to 20 pages of 5-10 stuff,medics,get stuff such as:super heal,force second, and other,theres two floors, so its better to have more than one person in the room,and you need "game" money to purchase skills to use something, and ammo/object and theres a difficulty level and a level required for a difficulty/map and you could make some serious cash with this idea,anyways, there is an advancement of builders medics and gunnders, for such as, general or soldier, they recieve a radio, instead of having to go close to some one to chat, theres a small extra in the map, the walkey talkey, you click it and it opens, (only generals/police/soldiers) and you can friend people, and theres a city like the maps, but you have to walk through the place, and yet theres the tutorial, theres dummy zombies that you shoot,or defend off zombie robot things, or heal someone killing a zombie robot or the &quoterson" would die,this is a free online game with MABYE cash needed items (real for some) , if most people commet this or some "i like" it thing mabye they would work on it! l___________________________________________________________zombie types:normal-------runner-quick zombie, barricades would work good for this guy,---chester-a jumping maniac, two would help this, but 2+ people means they have to help eachother, if alone you tap up quickly, ---tetter---a zombie with extendo arms, can attack barricades quicker and stronger, watchout,---chipper---a zombie with a turbo hand, a near reletive of the tetter, but this one chokes you! if a wall is pulled,(witch chipper's can climb and usually attacks from,(roofs and ground is able to be hurt from this guy) stay in the base if alone or instant death may occur, l---tino---a monsterous zombie,the strength of 20 men,8ft tall,it is probably atleast going to take three people to defeat him!fire is his weakness,any he can smash your barricade to pieces very quickly! so watch out! ----------------------------------------------------------------------- zombies will be added on after time if game is created/published, i am only allowing first publisher to be the ONLY publisher along with me,--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- me,Travis Reid, please commet.

Travis0901
Travis0901
3 posts
Nomad

(mess up) on chester, tap up quickly, to get off of him when he jumps on you and kills you (begins to)

Travis0901
Travis0901
3 posts
Nomad

(mess up) spelling in builders (touchs-touches)

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Dead Frontier is okay.

improsnipers
improsnipers
1 posts
Nomad

Dead Frontier is a zombie flash game right now
its gonna exit flash

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

We need more of these, I have been searching for them for years, and we Uranians live for a LONG... time. I found a really good one though, its called SCZ (Survival Crisis Z) you kill zombies get better guns, you barricade your forts, you meet other survivors, and you can join a faction. The main objective is to survive and dominate the city. Its an open world game that you have to download. But dont worry, it has no viruses what so ever. Alot of gore though. >

PurplePursuit
PurplePursuit
521 posts
Nomad

I don't like the top view of dead frontier, gets boring.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't know about multiplayer, but Boxhead is amazing, and it has a good set of leaderboards.

mrdan32
mrdan32
11 posts
Nomad

a multi player zombie game would be awesome, i think it should be in the style of last stand becasue it would be awesome as multiplayer

Showing 1-15 of 25