ForumsGamesMultiplayer zombie games

25 21941
gaming_azn
gaming_azn
6 posts
Nomad

Honestly someone should make a multiplayer zombie game it would be good if it was a flash game
like stranded 2 thats coming out (Dont know when) or like last stand but multiplayer any 1 with an opinion please reply

• 25 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I know at least one zombie multiplayer flash game:Zombie apocalipse.There you and your team mates face waves of zombies and bosses.Yo can also buy some upgrades.And there is 4 different weapons; pistol,shotgun,granade and electric.
When zombie is killed it drops ammo or health.

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Dead Frontier is a zombie flash game right now
its gonna exit flash

The 3-D mode makes it look like my character is a special person :\\

I don't like the top view of dead frontier, gets boring.

100% true

but yeah a zombie Multi-player is something I would play.....For Free
xmb8
xmb8
501 posts
Nomad

i got banned fom Df, a guy hacked my account and charged someone credit card on my account, took all my weapons, (i had a M60) i was a member, he basiclly robbed me blind. oh yea... his account name was &quotwnagecookies" my account was 'Xm82' look it up, one of my best frinds was 'A J' look him up as well... its a great game...

Maultex
Maultex
62 posts
Nomad

What about players choose zomby classes? Eh? like how 'bout a runner and a juggernaut and then standerd and then one that throw stuff?

cobraking66
cobraking66
1 posts
Nomad

http://hedgehogslol?

softonet
softonet
2 posts
Nomad

I liked the game

luka25
luka25
1 posts
Nomad

MULTIPLAYER ZOMBIE GAMES ARE AWESOME!!!!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i got good new for you guys i plated a zombie multiplayer game that is flash !!!

go to mochigames and find SAS:ZOMBIE ASSAULT 3 it has multiplayer game each time you rank up you can buy better guns and ...

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

That would be a great idea!Armorgames totlay needs one!

Justin_9912
Justin_9912
1 posts
Nomad

i think a game like this should be created

Showing 16-25 of 25