ForumsSupport Forumcarlie, yz125 , Xcalibur45, or juan999999 how should be president of AG

37 5990
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

carlie, yz125 , Xcalibur45, or juan999999 how should be president of AG

please vote how should be president of Armorgames.... this election will end on november 25. every vote matters....

• 37 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Are there not a thread most like this in the Forum Game section?

And Hi Burnley, you got the wrong section. Let me redirect you.
Newcommer Forum

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeah, knew that about the 'votations'... I just cannot see the reason for this thread.
Oh, and, sorry for this, wonderful with that ban. Do not get me wrong, but he was quite annoying.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

3) Strop decided to lock this, but he forgot.

Oh really lols!We know that man!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Aww why am I not nominated.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

No offense, but I don't think carlie, yz125 , Xcalibur45, juan999999, or any other user should be AG president. If anyone would be the president, it should be DanielMcKneely. He is the one who created armor games, so he should be the president.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the duble post, but I have to say that this is the worst idea ever. Normal users of AG have no clue about half the stuff that a preisident would do, and I think that it would be really stupid if the normal users were allowed to pick the AG preisident. This thred should be locked. And like I said before, DanielMcKneely created Armor Games, so he is the preisident.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I live how you put yourself up for nomination....

This thread is directed at specific people, and could possibly cause fights. This is going to be locked.

Showing 31-37 of 37