ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16033
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name : Psy
Main Weapon : Spear
Shield : No
Best Skill : Jumping

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

ok its going to be Psy vs. someone else.

I've decided on the terrain. It's going to be rocky with small lake in the middle. By rocky I mean ledges and and higher steps with worn out stairs etc.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Um shouldnt you say the terrain after someone has agreed to fight me?
Cos someone could just pick their best skill for that terrain

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

not really, i make my terrain so that everybody has some kind of advantage to it. If you could jump you could get from one ledge to another. Swim would enable yu to use that lake to your advantage and if your sneak you use the high rocks to sneak behind your enemy before stabbing them in the back. But yes next time I'll say it after.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i got it! I was really stuck on how it would be a fair battle between two people when they couldguess the next move.

NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES AND HOW THIS GAME WORKS
3 people can play at once.
you will not be aginst each other but with each other against three other gladiators whih are not controlled by you guys.
I will give all three of you three selection. You have to work together to achieve a win.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Can i change my weapon then?
Main Weapons : 2 Shortswords
Shield : No

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

kk
Gladiator 1: Psy
Main Weapons: 2 Shortswords
Shield: No
Skill: Jumping

Gladiator 2 & 3 currently unknown.

I'm not going to be here for the rest of the day. If by tommorrow afternoon (I have school) we have 3 gladiators, it will commence.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Gladiator 2: Kipdon
Main Weapons: 2 Short Swords
Shield: NO

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Gladiator 3: Mc Love
Main Weapons: Can i have 3 Swords like zolo from one piece 1 in each hand and one in mouth? otherwise ill take
Shield: yes if i cant have the 3 swords

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

sry messed up on last one
Gladiator 3: Mc Loven
Main Weapons: Can i have 3 Swords like zolo from one piece 1 in each hand and one in mouth? otherwise ill take 1 sword
Shield: yes if i can't have the 3 swords

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

ummm, I know zolo so I'll let you have it. All three gladiators are ready! I'll make it now because I haven't left home yet.

Mc Loven, Kipdon and Psy, our first three gladiators.

The three of you are walking warily, swords out, in a triangle formation looking around for signs of the enemy trio. Suddenly, Mc Loven spits his third blade out and whispers to Psy and Kipdon, "Behind that ledge over there!" pointing at a big sharp rock sticking out the ground. "I saw a glint of steel."
You all edge closer to the rock, more alert than ever when suddenly you hear a war cry behind you. You all turn around at once, two spearmen are charging at you, spears in front and shields protecting the body. You get ready to challenge them when another war cry from behind surprises you. A double swordsman is rushing out at you from behind the rock, swords twirling.
Psy gets ready to fight the double swordsman whilst Kipdon and Mc Loven ready themselves against the spearmen.

Psy:
A) Charge at the swordsman, ready to parry his swords.
B) Charge at the swordsman, ready to stab.
C) Charge, but then jump out the way at the last second onto higher ground.

Kipdon:
A) Get ready to block both attacks.
B) Get ready to attack both
C) Get ready to take the one on the right, leaving Mc Loven with the other.

Mc Loven:
A) Attack both
B) Block both
C) Take the one on the left, leaving Kipdon to take the right one.

Remember, you can confer quickly before choosing. Work together!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

c)attack one on left hoping i have time to show the guy with 2 sword what 3 is all about

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Aw 2 vs 1 for me. But isnt it only 3 vs 3? not 3 vs 4?

A) Charge at the swordsman, try to parry or dodge his swords and then kick them back hoping they fall?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i need all three selections given before I want to give the next long paragraph. Do you know anyway I could improve or is that okay?

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Oh sorry misread the it.

Showing 1-15 of 119