ForumsThe TavernYou know what really grinds my gears? #2

37 4536
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes guys,it's back.

People that hate Barock Obama being president,I mean,he is great! he is very confident,i turn it to CNN and i see Obama talking on the microphone..I turn it back to CNN and see Palin talking and McCain in the background doing what?? NOTHING!

• 37 Replies
Sucal
Sucal
28 posts
Nomad

well I vote for him even i did not go the the booth cus we all know that Obama is going to git kill by the KKK here soon so i vote for him cus his VP. i would have vote for McCain but he old and if he won he will have an hearattack and die and we git a not so smart President.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

i hate obama im not racist but he cant do the job mecains only 76

76+4=80

most people live to be 84-90

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Honestly I don't care either way. I only had a problem with Bush, because he's retarded. I mean he messes up common phrases, and pauses to see if he has made an ass of himself on National television.
And did you hear what he's doing?...He's trying to destroy the environment more because he's mad his rein is over.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well that's because CNN is biased liberally and try as hard as they can to make McCain look bad.

Smae/vice-versa for FOX. They try to make Obama look worse than he is (which is hard because you can't get much worse).

Obama:

1. Did illegal drugs in college.
2. Best friend was part of a radical/terrorist organization (i'm not talking ayers).
3. Now i am talking Ayers.
4. ACORN. He trained the executives and was there lawyer.
5. He listened to the black priest that hated white for 20 years.
6. He wants to leave Iraq. If we do, it will fall apart. The Shiites and the Sunnis will run ramped. There will be a civil war between them (which is what we are currently stopping). Then Al-Qaida will swoop in like a big brother and "help". That is just an excuse for them to expand and grow stronger.
7. His VP believes in gay rights. He same how things to penis's or to vagina's will make one kid. Even though religiously and scientifically homo-sexuality is wrong.
8. He is pro-abortion. That's killing kids folks.
9. He wants to "tighten" gun laws. AKA ban guns. That is so when he try's to make us a communistic nation we can't do anything.
10. He's a commie. He want's to "spread the wealth". Nuff said, eh?
11. He thinks that somehow he is going to give us all free health care while at the same time lowering are taxes. How does that work out? The taxpayers money is what would make health care free. (See public schools for the same concept).
12. He wants to lift our dependency on foreign oil, but he refuses to drill at home. We are not going be be able to run fully on alternative fuel, and until then, we need oil. So let's relieve our foreign dependency and drill baby drill!
13. He went to a Muslim school. And he claims he's not Muslim, never has been, and has barely ever associated with the religion. So basically he's a liar. What fun!
14. He wants to stop the wall project and let illegal immigrants come in. That way they can steal jobs and money and cause overpopulation and overall fuck up the south.
15.He thinks we need to move forward from the constitution. Uh, the founding fathers wanted this country based exactly the way the it says in the constitution. If you don't want that---leave. That's the way the country is supposed to be.

So there you have it=---15 fun facts about Obama!

Smallmalf94
Smallmalf94
23 posts
Nomad

Ricador that's very useful information, but you make it sound like he's gonna turn us into a communist country

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ah new topic.

People that ask a question or post new threads that have been answered!

It annoys me soo much! just search before you post to prevent this stuff!

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

All this stuff is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oarsman
Oarsman
59 posts
Nomad

Man was THIS a great way to draw out the bigots.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ricador that's very useful information, but you make it sound like he's gonna turn us into a communist country

Thank you for restating my point...

Three words:

Spread-the-wealth.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Haha, yes Family Guy, you know what grinds my gears HARDCORE? People that call you noobs for doing something, then they do it..my cousin does that all the time in halo.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

that is annoying, but even worse when they call you a noob becuse tyou can't do something, but they can't do it either.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Haha yes..or when someone doesnt know how to play video games and call you a noob for trying to get the most kills..HALO GOD went for most kills, is he a noob?

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

You know what really grinds my gears?My teacher she always stands on her toes and it is really annoying.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Haha, there is this girl at my school she walks on her toes...really annoying..funny thing is she walks like that, and falls alot.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

What happend to the obama thing to upset by the truth typical democrat changes the subject when losing

Showing 1-15 of 37