ForumsThe TavernYou know what really grinds my gears? #2

37 4527
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes guys,it's back.

People that hate Barock Obama being president,I mean,he is great! he is very confident,i turn it to CNN and i see Obama talking on the microphone..I turn it back to CNN and see Palin talking and McCain in the background doing what?? NOTHING!

• 37 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it does to me to also when it has been done already and words wont change a thing.

Gameblade
Gameblade
70 posts
Nomad

People that hate Barock Obama being president

Yeah, that does kinda bug me, but most people are too stubborn to change their mind about anything (not referring to any particular party).

7. His VP believes in gay rights. He same how things to penis's or to vagina's will make one kid. Even though religiously and scientifically homo-sexuality is wrong.

I don't know of a religion that says directly that homosexuality is wrong - and even if one religion said that then it wouldn't be religiously wrong for all religions - just that one.

9. He wants to "tighten" gun laws. AKA ban guns. That is so when he try's to make us a communistic nation we can't do anything.

Banning guns sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Fewer "Dick Cheney goes hunting" incidents.

And for the record, nobody's perfect (*cough* Bush *cough*), so you'll be able to find stuff on Obama and McCain - Obama took drugs, McCain has a temper; Obama has a terrorist buddy, McCain told racist jokes.

And I don't think anybody made a big deal about Washington and his cherry tree...
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Finally! A quote that's been taken from family guy for a change!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I love obama i think he is cool and mcain is a retard just like bush seriously he is and he is almost 80 dam he is as old as my grandma so i say go obama and he will change america to the good side I hope.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

9. He wants to "tighten" gun laws. AKA ban guns. That is so when he try's to make us a communistic nation we can't do anything.
Banning guns sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Fewer "**** Cheney goes hunting" incidents.

nooo wayyy i did a lil debate w/ gun laws
we need to make them as loose as possible
just because guns are banned doesn't mean that criminals can't get the guns

criminals w/ guns vs you w/ knives
who will win?

Obama took drugs, McCain has a temper; Obama has a terrorist buddy, McCain told racist jokes

still it depends on the level of how bad it was you percieve
would you rather have someone w/ a terrorist buddy or someone who told racist jokes once
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

see look evreything republicains say is true its a fact he did illegal drugs but how do you know mccain has signs of dementia he does not @theone were not flaming

Showing 31-36 of 37