lordofwar857

lordofwar857

93 posts

How do you recive a merrit

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 11:54am

juan999999

juan999999

2,502 posts

Merit Help:A merit needs to be well written and needs to explain in detail what you think about it.You need to say why you liked/disliked it and what you think the game could improve on.Your comment must not -I repeat-must not be plagiarized or you will surfer the consequences.If you see your own comment being plagiarized, report it to a mod.I suggest to do the following for a good merit comment.
Fill the ones below whit at least 3 sentences for a good length.

NOTE:Just fill the ones you want.

Game Play:
Music:
Controls:
Graphics:
Difficulty:
Tips:
Good/Bad Points:
Overall:
Also use almost perfect grammar and use really neat words.

Bad Examples
Good
Funny
Nice
Cool

Good examples
Amazing
Hilarious
Majestic
Entertaining
That's all you need to know.  ^_^

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 1:08pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Juan, that didn't really answer the question that was asked... It was not 'how do you write a merit', but how do you receive one...

There are two ways of getting merits. One is posting a well written game review on one of the games (it is more likely to be seen on the new ones). juan already explained how that can be achieved (though it doesn't need to be a filled out form like that - just write a good and constructive review).
The other is by winning one of the merit awarding contests. Those are mainly located in the Art, Music and Writing forum, so stop by there sometime. :)

You receive the first kind of merit as soon as a moderator sees your review and deems it good enough to be merited.
You receive the other kind after winning one of the competitions, by posting a comment on the judging moderator's profile and waiting for him/her to merit it.

Any further questions?

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 4:47pm

blackrain903

blackrain903

9 posts

can a player receive a merit for a thread post, or just game comments?

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 8:26pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,768 posts

No on thread post. Yes on game comment.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 7:47pm

PurpleRob

PurpleRob

0 posts

ohh now i dont have to make a topic about this, thanks=D

Reply to Merrits

You must be logged in to post a reply!