ForumsGamesArmor Games- Feudalism II

8 3809
Led17RUSH
Led17RUSH
39 posts
Nomad

What do you think of Feudalism II?
I think it is a LOT better than the first one; new weapons, new lands, new armies, more battle, etc.
The first one is probably a 7.5/10 for me and the 2nd is an easy 9/10. If you have never played either one I would suggest you try it out.

What do you rate it?

• 8 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I Love it, I am level 48 that won 2 lands that have full starts with just 4 300hp potions and just me X) And at level 24. I love it!

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

I like feudalism II, but its too easy. i own with armies, so i just build up my guy, and its still too easy, wish it was a little harder, only thing that challenges is the capitals

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

It is a really cool game I must say but I am not so addicted because I only wrote a comment on it so I am level 2 but I'll play it for fun soon.

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

they are both pretty good Feudalism II definitly has more stuff but it is kind of harder because there is a lot more stuff to capture

Chesnut
Chesnut
26 posts
Nomad

Feudalism two is way way better. It's one of my favourite games.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

feudalism 2 is awesome i beat the whole thing in 4 hours.
i will tottaly rate it 10/10

Bobbyjoe68
Bobbyjoe68
30 posts
Nomad

yeah its a lot better and you don't have to pay for the boat any more lol....

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I love the second revision. Because the first one didn't work for some reason. It kept messing up, like freezing on me. But the second one is awesome!

I gave it a 9.5 Because the graphics are nice, the variety of the lands, weapons, and armies are really well thought out. It's a really good game.

Showing 1-8 of 8