ForumsSupport ForumE-Mail notification when there is an Update?

7 1756
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking,we have merit and comment notifications,well what about update notifations?Like:

Hello, Theone99, we would like to let you know that there are new armatars (armatars would be a link to armatars) and maybe like the last active feature foresay.

Hello, Theone99,we would like to let you know a Last Active feature has been posted.It is located under your armatar on your profile (profile a link)

what do you guys think?

• 7 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Reasonably good idea. I'm pro it (though I wouldn't use it myself).

Definitely would need to be a selectable feature, but I can see how it could be very nice. I usually don't notice updates of any kind till someone mentions them on this forum...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before....Like the armor times (news papaer) That gets sent out weekly, and or monthly. It would tell you all the changes in the top ten and stuff, and i am for it, but It would take a while to mass send an email, and to make it every week.

I am for it though.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think this is a good idea but i thunk you could just see the news

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I think it's great idea because I hate it when I miss stuff.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's probably going to just be a waste of time for shpigford. He needs to take time to make this update, and seriously, how long does it take for one update to come out?

Couldn't you just check the news?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well we could just view our comments to see if we got a comment,but yet we still have the comment notifications.

Showing 1-6 of 7