Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Merit Questions Answered

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 16, '08 at 8:33pm

mooop888

mooop888

69 posts

thank you. I have been asking all day and Zophia referred me to this.hanks to the both of you!

Posted Nov 16, '08 at 8:52pm

seffland

seffland

7 posts

thanks this was really helpful

Posted Nov 17, '08 at 9:08pm

Binary_Illusion

Binary_Illusion

310 posts

Glad this has helped so many people.

If you want any other guides I might make some more. Comment on my profile though. Because I can't think of any other ideas for guides.

~Binary.

Posted Nov 24, '08 at 12:09pm

johnoson

johnoson

3 posts

thank you that really helped

Posted Nov 24, '08 at 2:10pm

ajajaj92

ajajaj92

200 posts

good topic!or: excellent, first-rate, pleasing, splendid, stupendous, superb, wonderful topic,lol.I wonder how much people you've helped with this topic

Posted Nov 25, '08 at 9:25am

miguelin11

miguelin11

3,129 posts

so that's why I couldn't get a single merit. i'll try it your way binary_illusion.But wait do you get merits on forums or only in comments about the game?
thanks!

-miguelin11-

Posted Nov 25, '08 at 9:29am

miguelin11

miguelin11

3,129 posts

Sorry for double posting(I really am. this happened to me before).But do you know where I can find the ranking system on the serf,squire,king etc. How many ap do I need to become a silver squire.

Posted Nov 25, '08 at 9:30am

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

so that's why I couldn't get a single merit. i'll try it your way binary_illusion.But wait do you get merits on forums or only in comments about the game?
Merits for game reviews can only be obtained by posting the review on the game. Not on a profile, not in the forums.
The only merits you can earn from the forums, are the contest prizes.

Posted Nov 25, '08 at 9:40am

IAMMERCY

IAMMERCY

316 posts

thanks for tips

Posted Nov 25, '08 at 9:42am

miguelin11

miguelin11

3,129 posts

thanks i've been posting so much I thought it would get me a merit. But is there any link I can find how many ap does it take to become a silver squire and so on?