ForumsThe TavernTell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

35 17496
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

Tell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

This dream that I had is really funny!----One time in my dream I was in my backyard and it was dark out.Peeking around the corner was "Michael Mires" or the guy from the movie "Halloween" and I ran into my house and he broke into my house.He was about 10 feet from me and I open up a cabinet and there was a huge butcher knife and next to it was a butter knife, and so I grabbed the butter knife instead of the butcher knife and tried to stab Michael Mires with a butter knife instead of a butcher knife!!I am so stupid!!But luckly it was my dream!!--Tell me one of your dreams!

• 35 Replies
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

have you ever seen the movie "Red Dawn"? Yeah, I had a dream almost identical to that. It was insanely real and terrifying. I loved it.

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

Cool dreams everyone

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i had a dream where zombies were invading the world, then a zombie was sitting at my table and i was sitting by the counter(which is near the table) we were bothing watching T.V. The news said "Here are some proof that zombies are real!". Then it showed a picture of a subway train, there was nothing there. then the guy said "Lets have another look". Then the zombie was behind the chair, and it was the exact same zombie that was sitting at the table. Then it attacked me bit me and i woke up with a sharp pain in my shoulder...

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

i don't really have dreams very often.

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

Back when i was 12 apparently I had a dream about Michael Myers..

Showing 31-35 of 35