ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSasquatch Approved!

13 3542
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

After Seeing this picture on the Art Skills Competition thread posted by Klaushouse.For some reason it made me want to create an approved sig for Sasquacth.The only issue is creating the outer banner with the rounded text(text that wraps around the banner) and so I was hoping someone could help me out there by creating it for me,and then I could add in Sasquatch later.Anyone mind helping me out?

• 13 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I have no trouble bending text in Photoshop, so I guess I could help?
What do you want the outer banner to look like? And the text?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well since you are making it,I shall let you decide.Just as long as you don't make it ridiculous or anything(I mean like a pink banner with green text or something)I will also let you design the banner your own way,but I am hoping that it can look a bit like the one in the picture I gave a link to.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh wow, actually took 35 minutes to get this rather simple thing put together. I am shocked at my slowness.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Sasquatchseal.jpgI think the colour theme will suit him?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Nice job,it reminds me of the smokey the bear seal or something.I will see what I can do,and I might have it done tomorrow,but for today the computer that has gimp on it is getting a virus scan so it shall wait.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I will look forward to seeing it~
And glad it's good enough for ya.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just to clarify, do you mean your sasquatch?

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

That one's okay...
Maybe a different color...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,well with procrastination and all I tried to make it look like one of those old classic seals from something like a forest preservation group or smokey the bear or something like that.Point is as far as I can tell I am done with it.

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/SealofApproval-1.jpg

Nomad

HAha! I love it!

Please tell me you DID you use paint.

Originality Wins Again!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I always use GIMP now.So sorry,but I did not use paint.Thanks for that and also thanks Zophia for the background emblem.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Not bad,pretty good, I need help with GIMP -.6

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Thats funny.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Lol...the thing looks like a demonic bear >.>. No offense I'm sure you worked hard on it.

Showing 1-13 of 13