ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe visitor walkthrough

6 15095
Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

ok first,you click on the branch,then click the branch.wait for him to get to the end,then click in the frog,click on the tree hole,then on the stump,then the fishing pole.click the meteor,then click the visitor.keep on clicking and watch him fly.ok onto the cat part.click on the doorknob,then the apple.click on the doorknob again,then the cats tail. click directly above you.now press the couloured things in this order,red,red,yellow.now click the cat,then the doorknob.Its all about timing on this one. click the blender,then an orange.open the blender again and click its button.now be speedy!turn the faucet on and open a drawer and click the knife after opening the drawer.now click yourself,then the thermostat,then the lightbulb.click the vent.click the other vent.click the fish.click the bird and click yourself.hide under the clothes then click the bird.click the clothes again,then click the sleeping beuty's mouth.click yourself.then the other kid.now this part you could kill the visitor,or watch the dude die.click the door,then the tiolet paper and bathtub knobs.BUT BE QUICK.then open the door or click a cabinet.he will slip.take the hairdyer,plug it in,then turn on the other faucet.use it there.take the gun and blast him.that was to kill him.of course you could just wait for the visitor to kill that boy. CONGRAGULATIONS! YOU BEAT THE GAME>

• 6 Replies
Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

WOOOH MY FIRST WALKTHROUGH

FrontedHero
FrontedHero
27 posts
Nomad

thanks, it helped me get past the part i was stuck on

Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

ok frontedhero, thx for reading
[hr]
NINJAS!!!

UltimateSomnia
UltimateSomnia
3 posts
Nomad

Nice walkthrough! It helped me.

Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

Thanks for posting UltimateSomnia!!

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

isn't there a way to get an alternate ending?

Showing 1-6 of 6