ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69238
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

sonny all the time
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- sinjid buuuuuuuuuuuuu

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I cleared Sinjid in 2 hours. Sonny took 3 days,playing normally. Sonny's just more complete.

Sinjid took me 2 hours, Sonny around 3 1/2.

Zombie vs Ninja

Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
whisker1020
whisker1020
5 posts
Nomad

Sonny is better

ICanHasSpoot
ICanHasSpoot
1 posts
Nomad

you really cant compare because the games were made like 2 years apart, but i still think that sinjid is better because they made a game that, at the time was, the epitome of online flash games

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Were training battles in Sonny 2 turned to only the first enemy or something, because I am only fighting the first enemy and not any of the enemies afterward. Tryign to get all the armor pieces

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Yeah and just after I posted that I get every enemy that ISN'T the first one...

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

Why every one likes sonny? come on , sin jid is pretty good too

magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

sinjid ftw

treter32
treter32