ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69180
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Sonny is way better than Sinjid, voiced stroyline and great fighting system, lots of interesting abilities and funny battles, like The Hobo or The Real Hobo.

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Sonny is newer than Sinjid, but in some ways it is not as good, I agree, still i go for Sonny.

StrategyGamer
StrategyGamer
14 posts
Shepherd

I'd have to go with Sonny, because while Sinjid is admittedly funner to me in gameplay, Sonny has a more in-depth storyline that greatly appeals to me. Just my opinion, though.

Masix
Masix
4 posts
Nomad

Sinjid but i like both.

123art789
123art789
34 posts
Nomad

To hard for me. Probably Sonny although Sinjid comes extremely close.

Vanota
Vanota
6 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say Sonny, although I love Sinjid. Sonny has a story you can follow!

craftsman465
craftsman465
15 posts
Peasant

sinjid rules. u all just hate good games. and sinjid isnt easy if you go to the shadow room. for a challenge. go there. besides. sonny 1 sucks. and sonny 2 DOES have more replay. but sinjid 3 is comin out. so sinjid is gonna pwn the most. -1 sonny +4 sinjid

DcQuiet
DcQuiet
14 posts
Nomad

Sonny.I don't like sinjid because eng in sinjid very stupid i think.

Bloxx
Bloxx
11 posts
Nomad

i like sonny more

slayer98567
slayer98567
12 posts
Nomad

um...dude if you didnt notice for every stat point you put in a stat you auto get a +1 bonus to the stat every time u lvl from then on....which is y u dont want to respec (those points are undone)

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Sonny, sinjid you can't respec and once you beat the game you can't do anything but training...

If we can replay the dark rift it'd be cool

Also waaaay too easy, strat for nearly everything is either avenger+shield+lowhp from energy or training combo or speed strike or mana bomb...

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I dont like either one.

Shamus
Shamus
15 posts
Nomad

Sonny.
I cleared Sinjid in 2 hours. Sonny took 3 days,playing normally. Sonny's just more complete.

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

SOnny of course.

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

I feel sonny 2 was better than sinjid but sonny 1 isn't really as good as sinjid but I think (if there is one) the third sinjid will probably be better than sonny 2 these are rather hard to compare because they are made by the person and one was made after the other which means that person more than likely knew how to do a better job and did.

Showing 241-255 of 266