ForumsSupport ForumMaking Games

7 1698
Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

When you click on submit and create a game you probaly won't understand it right. Well why can't armor games make a system where we can create a game on this sight.

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Of course not! You have to buy a system worth $700 and AG pays you more money. If they put i here it will be dumb.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Users' games would be painfully similar in terms of graphics and sounds. AG encourages users that want to make games to do so with their own variety, so the games are as different as possible. Think how much money that would be for a site to hold all this information though. It couldn't happen, if AG wanted more variety, because there would be too much...erm, everything about a game stored in the site.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

When you click on submit and create a game you probaly won't understand it right. Well why can't armor games make a system where we can create a game on this sight.

Let Juan's comment answer this for you:

Of course not! You have to buy a system worth $700 and AG pays you more money. If they put i here it will be dumb.

In more detail, the reason these game maker's dream software are so expensive is because they take ages to develop, and what you're looking at is just a scratch of what lies behind the program system. Amazing people made these programs, and they get payed a fortune. Some how the company must make income, thus they sell the software for a huge amount of money.

If Armorgames where to start a software game like this, then chances are you won't see it for the next 6 months while in development. Or it will no be very good. Think about it, Flash is pretty big, and imagine waiting for it to load from the internet. It would be like downloading a program, and then you keep having to do the process over and over again.

Juan, your grammar is taking a nasty turn. I think you should type slower and think bout what you're writing. This message took me 5 minutes, but the way you type, it would take you a minute and a half with a dozen mistakes.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Juan, your grammar is taking a nasty turn. I think you should type slower and think bout what you're writing. This message took me 5 minutes, but the way you type, it would take you a minute and a half with a dozen mistakes.

I didn't really put much effort on this one. Is it really important to give very detail in the world rather than just summarize it? But regardless, all what UP said is 100% true. See all the cons and see the pros. If you see clearly cons outwith the pros big time!
Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

To Juan99999
I think armor games would have enough money to make it
I MEAN ITS ONE OF THE MOST VISITD GAME SITES ON THE WEB

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I MEAN ITS ONE OF THE MOST VISITD GAME SITES ON THE WEB

And yet it's only been here for slightly over a year. It's not the most popular but it has users, if you know what I mean.

Armorgames is a free gaming site, so it makes money for ads, so profit is not that quick.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I know it does but then what's the meaning of having to pay you for using their system? Then they'll have to pay thousands and thousands of bucks without people having to lose anything.

Showing 1-7 of 7