ForumsForum GamesMcheed's Not-So-Fun- HOUSE OF HORROR

60 10910
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Mchead(Mcheed) is a cruel, mean old man that hates other people. On Halloween he makes what he claims to be the most scary house ever. ever EvEr. EVER. Really. Oberly. Anyway you were dared by your friends to take the journey into the house. But what you didn't know was that Mchead used dark magic to make what he made out of balsa wood and stirofoam real! The only thing he didn't count on was that he made your costume real too Hope you have fun.
I will pick 3 people to start and might add more later.

Here is the sheet you need for your person:
Name:
Costumeplease basic costumes like werewolves or vampires or zombies or something like that.You can also do things from movies and superheroes but no invincible man or something thats just unfair)
What you have as your trick-or-treat bagtrust me this might help you later on.)

• 60 Replies
C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Name: Bella
Costume: Vampire
Bag: Pumpkin.
( "

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Name: Austin
Costume: Ninja (comes with a sword)
Bag: Black soft bag.

Also is this gonna be multiple choice? If it is than my bag can be used for suffocating stuff and if it isnt it can be used for suffocating stuff. :P

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

name seth
gender male
costume CHUCK NORRIS
nuf said

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Name: Kipdon
Costume: Viking Warrior
Bag: A Garbage Bag with alot of rocks in the bottom.

Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

lmao @ A Garbage Bag with alot of rocks in the bottom.

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

K then lets start=)

1st off, Bella

You went into Mchead's house and see that you are in a small parlor that has three halls as well as a set of stairs leading up into the dark second floor.
You also see a small indent in the rug under your feet...

A: Go through the first hallway
B: GO through the second hallway
C: Go through the third hallway
D: go up the stairs
E: Look under the rug

AUSTIN

After you made the bet with your friends that if you get through the haunted house you would get the keys to their cars=), you made your way into the front parlor. You see someone has been here before you. You wonder which way they went... Sadly you cant tell... When you walk onto the wood floor, IT GIVES OUT UNDER YOU!!! (maybe you shouldnt have had that huge dinner before you left) You find yourself in a basement, There are a set of stairs that lead up and oddly a set that leads down!!!

A: Go up the stairs
B: Go down the stairs
C: stay in the room and look around.

SETH
You are told by your girlfriend to go into the haunted house. You say no, that that is for babies. She said she would give you a lesson in the human reproductive system if you went in and came out with all of McHead's candy 0_0 Anyway you decide to go in through the back door so that McHead doesnt see you going in. You dont want him to see you because your dog crapped in his yard yesterday, it was pretty funny really=) When you go in you see a blocked door that is blocked by a mountain of shoes. You also see a hallway that leads to a bunch of rooms.

A: try to get past the door that is blocked.
B: GO int the 1st door in hallway
C: GO into the 2nd door
D: GO into the 3rd door
E: GO into the 4th door

KIPDON
1st of all, WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT!??!!?!?!?!?
Ok you and your friends have been egging McHeads house, but he called the police!!! So you ran into his house when all you friends ran down the street and got busted by the cops... YOu find yourself in a hall that has alot of doors.

Aoor1
Boor2
Coor3
Door4
E:Keep going down the hallway

PS: HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Name:Neron
Costume:Vampire
Bag:Bat-hat

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

C: Stay in room and look around.

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

K then Neron is the last person(I will let 1 more person in if they are a werewolf)

The_Afflicted
The_Afflicted
47 posts
Nomad

This looks like it will be pretty hard to maintain. If you need some help Gondor, let me now. Good luck everyone!

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

AUSTIN
You stay and look around the room when you hear a scurry behind you, it is to dark to see the floor, but thats when you see the hundreds of litte green eyes staring at you... They join together to form a pair of huge eyes on the wall!!

A: Try to run up the stairs
B: Try to run down the stairs
C: Try to fight it with your sword
D: 0_0 Scram and run in a random direction

Trust me im up to it afflicted I can handle it NERON

You are walking down the road with your friend Evan, he is a very weird person(kinda like me =D) he begged you to go into the haunted house with him. You say no but he picks you up and drags you in.(he is very large, hes been held back a few or 3 grades) when you get in you are carried down a hallway and set down. There is a door behind you and two more hallways extending in either direction.

A: yell your costume off at Evan
B: go down the second hallway
C: GO down the first hallway
D: Hit Evan with your trick or treat bag
E: Go through the door behind you

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Name:Neron
Costume:Vampire
Bag:Bat-hat

D

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

C try to fight it.

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

E. Please!
Wait, if we r out, do we have to lose, or start at the beginning or what?
( "

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

ok i'll be a werewolf!

Name : Daniel
costume : ( can a be a werepyre it's like a werewolf but with big bat wings if not werewolf )
bag : a bag you got from shoping at WAL-MART

Showing 1-15 of 60