ForumsSupport ForumNew Homepage/ Dashboard

11 2470
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was thinking, instead of having the homepage we have now, we should change it a bit.
So let's say you are at the 'Site News Tab' this would take up 80% of the home page. You scroll over the vertical left-side tab that is labeled 'New Games', the 'New Games tab would then take up 80% of the homepage and push 'Site News' into a vertical right-side tab. And if you want to see 'Popular Games', you scroll over it at the right of the 'New Games' tab (For it is the tab farthest to the right). Then that would take up 80% of the homepage and push 'New Games' Next to 'Site News'
Get what I mean?

• 11 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yes not a bad idea, but for a flash games website? Sounds kinda weird.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, dude, to make things all nice and neat, for the OCD people like me XD

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

We should but come on. We don't even have a year with this new layout. The site is new so we need to wait.

[url=https://www.armorgames.com/community/thread/2163574/ag-background-blue-abstract/page/1]But check my preferred layout. Look at the very bottom for a better pic.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Is this just to make it cleaner, save more room, or what?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

chaozmachine said:

to make things all nice and neat,

Juan to make a link you need to put [/url] at the end.

But check my preferred layout. Look at the very bottom for a better pic.
ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I really wish I can go to that link's website but I can't, it keeps saying the connection has failed

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

You have to erase the "s" after the "http" part.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sorry Plokkey i was in a rush

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, I think this is a very good idea.
the same kind of thing is already into effect on the bottom of the hp for the game sections. I don't see why the same couldn't happen with the main section of the page...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You have to erase the "s" after the "http" part.

It worked for me still.

Well, I think this is a very good idea.
the same kind of thing is already into effect on the bottom of the hp for the game sections. I don't see why the same couldn't happen with the main section of the page...

That's true.
Showing 1-11 of 11