ForumsSupport ForumSubmitting Games

8 1742
daxdemon
daxdemon
28 posts
Peasant

I believe if a person submits 3 games or more, they should automatically get 1000 Bonus AP for participating in Armor Games. I have not submitted anyone but i feel the ones who have should get more credit.

• 8 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Game submitters do not care about Armor Points. The only reason they submit games is to spread popularity of the game, their site, and the producer.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

1000AP seems a little steep :-\\

Plus, developers don't tend to be very active on the site. Most of them do not care about points.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I have not submitted anyone but i feel the ones who have should get more credit.

They get their credit in making fans, faves, and plays.
masterofallgame
masterofallgame
70 posts
Nomad

i agree with charlie most are really inactive mybe they should just get more points for submitting games instead of a bonus of points

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Okay this idea is kinda stupid CrazyMonkey has submitted 100 games which = to 33000AP now thats alot and game developers don't care about AP!

mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

no... he said that once you het 3 or more you get the 1000 AP once.. but they dont care.. they just wat to become known through AG

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

i agreed.. submit a game should get more points, because the process to make a game is not an easy thing.. but i think, 1000 AP is too much.. :/

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well, MOST don't tend to be active but there are around 2-3 that are quite active and I have had conversations with including one member who tried submitting two games, Which I got to test out before he submitted one, and neither got accepted although I believe atleast 1 of them definately should have.

Haha, well I wonder who that is. Unfortunately I lost all my files so I am screwed. But anyways I am not worried about AP even as a game developer. I wouldn't call increasing AP a priority, sorry guys, but even as a game dev and active on AG I do not want an increase in AP per game submission! :P
Showing 1-8 of 8