ForumsThe TavernGreat Wines

22 4472
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I'd like to get the opinions of some legal drinking age players here about some great wines they enjoy. I really enjoy big, full-bodied reds, but lately I've been running into some terrible ones while experimenting. Anyone have any favorite wines?

• 22 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Yummy! At least it's not Andre's or J. Roget...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think Domaine Chandon does a pretty good job with affordable sparkling wine, of the ones that I have tried. I can't say that I have ever had Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante before.

The worst I have had I think is Korbel... Korbel is just disgusting. It tastes more like Martinelli's to me than actual sparkling wine, eugh!!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, Korbel is horrible! You should check out Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante, Carlie. It is so smooth, affordable but doesn't leave that cheap after taste.

Eddie, you are 14.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I might have to check that out on my next champagne worthy occasion!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

During the day I manage a liquor store and bartend at night. I am always surrounded by alcohol. I like to bring a new wine home every week though.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

italian table wine is better than the best wine anywhere else!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well since I can't really get my own wine yet, I just try them at home. It is fun digging through my dads cellar to find things to try! It works out well, because everyone gives winemakers good wine.

Showing 16-22 of 22