ForumsForum GamesArgue

55 8940
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

In this game everyone argues about something. Whether it be if green or red apples are better... or whether girls or boys are better, it is acceptable just no things like arguing about who has had better sex or something like that. Whoever wins the arguement gets to pick the next topic. When you post your arguement state what you are arguing about so ppl wont have to dig.

Current topic: Pirates vs. Ninjas

I will post my arguement later.

• 55 Replies
aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

Ninjas PWN!...buuuuut i do like Pirates too.hmmm....
i guss if it came down to i fite the Ninjas whuld kick but evry time

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

butt, kick butt.sorry bad spelling lol

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Pirates vs Ninjas

I agree that ninjas can beat pirates easily as they have throwing stars and katanas while pirates have guns and money. But ninjas can steal money and move with the night where pirates are loud and obnoxious.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

no i think that the Ninjas would be rich cuz thay do assassin stuff and ppl pay them

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

But the pirates probably rob a lot of ships.
I think the Ninjas will pwn the pirates as they are stealthy and can dodge the pirates attempts to slash them. Ninjas can also just assassinate them.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I'd have to side with the ninjas. Overall, pirates are very more money based and they raid on that a lot but I may be stereotypical. Ninjas are a lot more sneaky and assassin-y but they fight for honour. Also, ninjas use a whole variety of weapons. Katana, shurikens, claws, knives and daggers etc. Pirates are more just flintlock and sabre. Ninjas also have the better outfit. Black overall rather than colourful dots and stripes!

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

but the pirates culd hire some Ninjas who are pure Eeeeeevvvvvviiiiiilllll(the brick wall) and then the evil Ninjas kill the honourubel one's

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

but the Eeeeeeevilllll ninjas get owned by the goooooooooodddddd ninjas .

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok it looks like ninjas win hands down if noone has picked a new topic when I get back I will.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok...

Current topic: Good vs Evil

Just discuss which one is better!

acejammer
acejammer
73 posts
Nomad

I think Good is better because in popular culture, that side always wins for some reason.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

New Topic: Which is easier to learn: Spanish or English.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Um were still on good vs evil...

Current Topic: Good VS Evil

I think evil is better because good has tons of weak ppl. Evil has a lot of strong ppl, and a ton of weak minions. Anyone who cares to make a tv show or movie is just good so that is why they always win.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Evil is better(Cause I am a half-vampire!)!

master256
master256
40 posts
Nomad

evil because I am a lvl 31 chaotic-evil rouge. I back stab you and steal all of your gold...

Showing 1-15 of 55