ForumsSupport ForumNeverending load problem?

11 3489
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Currently, my computer won't finish loading any pages from ArmorGames. I have no problems with any other sites, and I am using FireFox (the browser AG is said to work best with).

None of the pages ever finish loading, despite no elements of the page missing, and everything working as normal. It just keeps loading.

Am I the only one experiencing this (if so, I guess it's my computer/connection's fault), or is there something with the site itself?

• 11 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It's just really weird, and I was wondering if I was the only one it happens to. It never even times out... But yes, the load bar in bottom of the browser window, as well as the icon next to the name in the tabs.
And again, it's only AG that is doing this, every other page I've checked have worked as usual...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It is happening constantly today. Worked normally yesterday.

I could take a screenshot, but basically it just looks like I opened new tabs that aren't done loading yet. It's very weird!

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

well, zophia if this helps, it happens to me on firefox sometimes too

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I just took mrtim's suggestion and went on AG via Safari. It appears to be my FireFox that is acting up, no problems in the other browser... I guess restarting either the program or my laptop will help, but that will need to wait a while, till I am done with some stuff...

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Just to mention it...
Problem solved. Turned out my browser needed to be updated. >_> Once again, thanks for the feedback, though!

Ye may lock this now, oh moderators of AG.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Jaja the smallest things are the ones hat you may never expect.

Zoph Zoph! How do you feel after finding that insignificant problem?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@juan:
Oh, stuff like that happens all the time to me. Missing the obvious, yep, that's more or less my trademark. I don't bother getting embarrassed.
Now get off this thread so it can be locked~~~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Turned out your browser needed to be updated?

I thought it was the flash player!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Ah I remember this! I had the same exact problem, whenever I tried to play a game it was just blank white or wouldn't load. Maybe just try some of these:

Clean out you're computer [Useless Items and programs]
Re-start you're computer
Leave you're off computer for at least a day
And maybe just pray

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's already been solved Danstanta, it turned out she needed to upgrade her Firefox Browser.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I thought it was the flash player!
If it ever happens when I try to load games, I will definitely suspect that...

Thanks for the help, Danstanta, but as firetail said, it has been solved.
It stopped doing it after I installed the FireFox update~
Good advice, though.

*fetches mod for locking*
Showing 1-11 of 11