ForumsSupport ForumBest setting for best results

5 1546
Katman420
Katman420
3 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any suggestion on what my internet settings should be in order to get best fps. I always chose low quality on games that give you that choice. but it still seems that it runs a bit slow... I expect a bit of a stall when the games have 10 million mobs coming after ya but some are just ridiculously slow..

• 5 Replies
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, all the games I have played so far have worked rather well. This excludes if you play Storm the House 3 and call 3,000,000 troops.

Well, I might be able to help you if you tell me the age if your computer and the type.

Katman420
Katman420
3 posts
Nomad

age of computer is god knows how old... but kept the hardware up to snuff 2Ghz pentium 4 512 RAM... i use the hell out of it for some games... runs pretty well... like i got that brothers in arms: hells highway works perfectly... these browser based games are something entirely diff.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

my only advice is to use firefox and to close all other un-needed programs.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I had the same problem, but it wasn't my internet settings - it was my laptop that was old and couldn't run the flash player fast enough. Do you have the newest flash player installed?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

1. latest flash player
2. Fast internet connection
3. Up to date browser
4. Make sure your com has decent amount of space on it.

If you have all those it should run well... enough.

Showing 1-5 of 5