30 posts
Nomad

I think u should make a new rank and it should be called WarLord

• 8 Replies
cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

ok well how many AP points would u need?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Why do you want more? You have long way to go. Besides this has already been suggested so no.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Too many noobs have suggested a new rank and it always gets rejected for the same reason - it isn't necessary.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

theres is no point in another rank, all it is going to do is send AP- hungry people to get there, thats why there should even be a ranking system, i like the ap not the ranking all it does is make people care about the next level and not about why they created it in the first place. by the way this will be locked soon anyways

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

theres is no point in another rank, all it is going to do is send AP- hungry people to get there, thats why there should even be a ranking system, i like the ap not the ranking all it does is make people care about the next level and not about why they created it in the first place. by the way this will be locked soon anyways

Or in shorter words-it's going to motivate people to spam more for this rank. Never going to happen.
mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

i agree i hate being ranked because i just made it and all but kevin44 is being cool to me so i feel happier haha i am a wooden squire almost 300 AP

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Too many noobs have suggested a new rank and it always gets rejected for the same reason - it isn't necessary.

He's not a noob. He's considered a newbie. Big difference.
Fyrfox
Fyrfox
17 posts
Nomad

ye,even thou i just made my account and by the way i am not Fyrefox i didn't even know there was a person called Fyrefox....so,there's already a lot of ranks and a very very long way to go lol

Showing 1-8 of 8