ForumsSupport Forumdeleting certain games

22 3060
96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

i say if the game is bad enuf that it grets be a 3 or below it should be removed not including if its only been rated a couple times or not rated

• 22 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Just because the game is rated badly, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't like it, it just means that a majority of people who have played the game do not like it. I don't see why we should remove games with a lower rating, it isn't doing any harm to the site.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I agree. I think this site should be filled with only good games. Spammers rate stuff low on purpose sometimes, though. What if it was if they had to have over 500 ratings, but if it was still under 3 it should be deleted.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

How would you like if you made a game and it took you forever and then got deleted? No i never would wan this.

thewilddingo
thewilddingo
49 posts
Nomad

with new games coming in it is already hard to find games atm..i agree

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Err... Black Wolf, you DO realize what will happen if we delete this game right? Pages worth of spam would be deleted, costing users lots--- wait a minute... Pages of spam... Well that's the only good thing that would come out of deleting games, but that's beside the point! No matter if users think it's a terrible game, a game is still a game.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

How would you like if you made a game and it took you forever and then got deleted? No i never would wan this.

Maybe they didn't work hard enough.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Maybe they didn't work hard enough.

They tried their best. But what if they did and it got deleted? What do you think of that?
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

If you delete a page the comments don't get deleted with it.

NO game is under a 3 anyway.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

1) As stated above, game developers would be mad if their game got deleted.
2) Some users may not be honest enough and rate it under 3.
3) Some people may like the game
4) people who got merits would lose their 25 points

All of those are the reasons not too do it.

Ok we don't delete a game right? Spammers don't lose AP. Well flag their comments 5 times! It's easy! Open up about 5 tabs of the same page and flag flag and flag some more.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

If you delete a game the comments don't get deleted with it.

And I thought the least rating were 3. somethings not 2. somethings.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Uhh, Most games people try to submit don't get accepted so basically what that says is you want them to accept every game....

Let's say i make a game and try my best and get a 2.7. They delete it then I'll go maniac on them. No one would like that.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

If you actually worked hard on your game, you'll do better then dress up games and that counting game, Creekwood Forest.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

If you actually worked hard on your game, you'll do better then dress up games and that counting game, Creekwood Forest.

Agreed but not everyone hates them. You never know if they worked hard. Do you like this idea?
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I liked Creakwood Forest and its the lowest rated game on the site I rated it 7.5.10 and its like 2.3/10 why should it be removed people spen their time on those games.

Izual
Izual
16 posts
Nomad

I think delete games would be anti-democratic. Badly rated games are loved by some people. I would not like to see one of my favourite games deleted just because most of the people don't like it...

Showing 1-15 of 22