55 posts
Nomad

i need died hard cheets.i diedon 9th. floor eney help

• 15 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Are you even sure that there are cheats for that game. I don't know that much flash games that have cheats for it. I think you should ask for hints and stradegies for the game instead of cheats.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

i suggest using the arrows and not the mouse. dont waste points in stamina. just dont get hit :-P

i do 1 point in speed right off then somewhere around level 5 i put that to 3.

shot size shot size shot size and then every 4 or so levels of that put one into shot speed (can you tell im forgetting what they;re called)

but yeah. i've gotten to level 45+ but then i get bored. damn A.D.D. so there might be people better who have better advice, but i can hold my own.

***** also dont be a hero. really the only times i died were times i tried to rescue a hostage i had no business trying to get to.

GL

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I assure you that asking for "cheets" in a new thread is a bad idea.

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

dude on this game i died hard!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

dude i got bored of that game after the 20th floor put fire rate and shell size only

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

same as plokkey fire rate+shell size= ownage but u can quit on fire rate when u get 5 cuz it wont go much faster. ive gotten 10 shell size+5 fire rate. i owned so bad but then i got bored

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

could cheats exist for died hard!!!!!?!!??!?!

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

I got to like level 37, around there. Just play the damn game. Who needs cheats, they ruin the whole point of playing.

Kanzer
Kanzer
21 posts
Nomad

There are no cheats for this game, and seriously, who need them

As many people have already said, 5 fire rate, 3-5 speed (that depends on your style) and the rest to shell size, you don't need anything else to survive but to be fast choosing your target and clever judging when saving a hostage is worth the risk or not.

Note that the faster you rescue the hostage, the more points you'll get, you'll be getting less as the bar drops and when it depletes, it becomes a freakin' lvl 1 zombie, not the big deal.

manhunter
manhunter
3 posts
Nomad

keep tryin

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

TOTALLY AGREED^ But some people just have no shame.

Alex00723
Alex00723
10 posts
Nomad

I followed the guide at the start. At the start immediately get ur dude upgraded to shot speed of 5 then after that put all your points into shot size. O and then just move around and shoot and collect hostages until u have a shot size of 5 then u can stand at the bottom right hand corner right next to the bottom right hand corner zombie entrance.

O and the leveling is glitched. After you get past 10000xp needed to get to the next level, the level bar becomes lik 2 9999xp bars. But after awhile it becomes one, but then it takes a long time for the 20000 - 10000xp to get done, then when it gets below 10000xp it goes down really quickly.

O and I got really bored after awhile but I got up to level 60 with 5 shot speed and 13 shot size. =P

Here is proof.

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=diedhardgiveupkf6.jpg

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

nice proof xD

Alex00723
Alex00723
10 posts
Nomad

yer i know!