ForumsSupport ForumArranging Favorite Games/Friends

16 2320
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

So i was here and there and thought we could have a option that would let us move our top friends and top favorites?

• 16 Replies
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Thats a cool idea but I have no friends =( And for the favourites defintly because they always pick the first six games at random thats why I have my favourite six games in my favourites so they can be shown.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

It would be helpful, I believe it was suggested before but a while ago, Although it is not really needed

The arrange friends was suggested before but not the games fst!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Man i just came up with another idea but i don't want to make up another topic! Can anyone do it for me?

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Sure Juan I'll do it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think that would be a good idea, but didn't someone already come up with this?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sure Juan I'll do it.

OK look I'm going to provide a picture.
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-25.jpg?t=1226774666

Thanks to Firetail_madness for this.

You see where it says this user has disable hi/her comments. What if we could change what it says? Like "Hey guys I'm going to be in the forums. Message me like this &quot.s: ok!" later!"? That way users can know where we are at.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I really, really, really, really would like this idea put into action! I really wanna get some people back on my friends list. It would be very good. I would like the ability to make some random and others set. For my games favs I would make most of em random but on my friends would be mostly set.

I hope it's going to be put in!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I would so wants to choose who would be on my top 10, and not in just random order.

Thanks to Firetail_madness for this.

You see where it says this user has disable hi/her comments. What if we could change what it says? Like "Hey guys I'm going to be in the forums. Message me like this &quot.s: ok!" later!"? That way users can know where we are at.

And what does that have to do with anything with this?
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

The arrange friends was suggested before but not the games fst!

both were suggested..as the topic is..and also this has been suggested MANY times..but eyt,im with it all the way.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I know they were suggested before. There wasn't anything really bad about it, and it would be useful, but I don't think it's on our to-do list right now.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Thanks Mr.Tim for clearing that out.

I agree with you Firetail it isn't but it would be great to have it. I just had another idea but i forgot about it.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This has been suggested alot of times. I don't know the final answer, But I like this idea. Of course, it would cause some problems with the people that are at the bottom of the list. Then it would sort of become a popularity contest.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I like both ideas but the first one is better.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes i like it too. It's hard to organize your friends when they randomly go in one spot.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, some of my favorite games aren't really my favorites, you know.

Showing 1-15 of 16