ForumsGamesThe Dark Cut Series

2 3904
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Here are my personal thoughts.

Dark Cut
W-a-y to simple! Well, it was the original, I guess it couldn't have been better. The surgiries were all fun. This one was much easier because you only lost health when you did something wrong. You could take your time. The last level (vampire) was much more difficult than the previous two. I like this one the least of the three.

Dark Cut 2
I like the setting of this one the best. The choosing of implements complicated the game a lot. I found my self dying just because I hadn't used a certain tool before...The most difficult of the series. The ending was great!

Dark Cut 3
The best game of the series! The surgeries seemed too easy though. The story was great! It reverted back to automatic tool switching with I like a lot!

Now I want to hear what you think of the series!

• 2 Replies
khor
khor
4 posts
Nomad

I didn't like the first two very much, they had some bugs that were annoying, so I stopped playing them from the first one or two levels.
But the third one is just amazing, its only bad part is the low level of difficulty. At first it seems a bit hard, but after you get the hang of it, you pass with grace every level.
The graphics are very good, they get you in the war atmosphere and the sound of the siren and bombs, makes you wanna finish the surgery quick in order to save the people faster.
It's simply splendid. I enjoyed the extras too.

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

the first was was kind of simple and rather difficult for some reason...number two was even better but i didnt like the way you had to stablize the patiance..using wisky...and the second was a little more gross...number three was probably the best i love the changed story line of it...being able to go into the past to chance the future...and the ending was amazing although the stupid computer made it hard to see what i was stiching...but the thrid was was also very easy because you could just give the paticint the IV and the wouldn't lose health

Showing 1-2 of 2