ForumsSupport ForumWhy can't we post images in our about?

18 2646
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I'm just curious...

• 18 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This has been pretty much summed up by the first page of posts, hasn't it. And Ricador said it himself that this thread should be locked.

There must be a hundred reasons why we can't post pictures on our abouts. Mainly to prevent even the risk of inappropriate pictures for no good reason(does your life depend on an about picture? Please say no). And the other because it would take large sums of storage from Armorgames servers that are mostly needed for the games.

because that's how the AG staff wanted it to be, ok
what's the point of having images anyway?
some people might put inappropriate images un their abouts, maybe that's the reason why they won't let us put images in our abouts.

You have to hand it down there. All your requests lies in the power of the staff. You can't do anything about it (unless you hack, in which case there will be consequences) without the help of the administrators and staff.

Inappropriate images is probably the best answer.

Hit the nail with the hammer.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

besides people abusing it(you know what I mean) It would also make AG look ugly. If you know what I mean =)

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Why oh why did you resurrect a topic that was long dead? There is no reason to spam a topic that was answered and died a natural death afterward!
Sheez. This should have been left dead, therefore I will deeply discourage people to post any further here, and either let it die down again or get locked.

Showing 16-18 of 18