ForumsSupport ForumI Have A Problem

22 3192
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Almost every time I go to a different page on the site, I get logged out automatically. Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem.

• 22 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

But, I really like Google Chrome. Ahhh These are hard decisions.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it's you decision. It's not too hard to find the maps,Igoogle and all.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It's happened to me on IE and FF, both the latest versions (but not every time I click a link) And I does get annoying. 90% of the times it's happened in the forums...

Eh... I don't have anything to say that can help you, except getting a new browser won't necessarily help you. I hope you resolve this problem...

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It's happened to me on IE and FF, both the latest versions (but not every time I click a link) And I does get annoying. 90% of the times it's happened in the forums...

Yeah it happens to me a lot in the forums.
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Firefox is better. It's faster in all ways, it has tabs, and it's basically like a way better I.E.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

try clearing your browser's cache, hope it helps

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

It should only log you off after a while, this is probably a browser problem so do what Paralysis Terror said, try clearing your browser cache. If that continues try installing any updates for your browser or uninstall and reinstall your browser(but keep IE unless you have a disk for it). Tell me how that goes.

Showing 16-22 of 22