ForumsSupport ForumNew ranks

20 3137
jassinjass
jassinjass
104 posts
Nomad

There should be new ranks the website armor games has not had as many viewers like runescape or adventure quest so we should update the site with cool new things such a some new possible ranks like wizard in training or armor master if you agree to the terms above please send me some ideas and tell me if its a good idea!!!

• 20 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

suggested TOO many times,and plus this is a repeated topic,once again locked up.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

No new ranks, In the time I have been here I have seen atleast 7 of these. There will be no new ranks, so stop suggesting we get them because it will just make people more AP crazy,

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ajal is right there were to much sugjestions

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I say no because I'm annoyed of this already and if we have MORE ranks we are going to have MORE spam.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MORE of these

is it just me or do people actually want to get in truoble by duplicating a thread that has already been suggested.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Look, if we big guys who are past gold king want new ranks, we will suggest it. You do not need to think of us.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Firetail_madness, I got one Master king or queen. then cheif.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Firetail_madness, I got one Master king or queen. then cheif.

They're both kings/queens. And chief is way low.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

There should be new ranks the website armor games has not had as many viewers like runescape or adventure quest so we should update the site with cool new things such a some new possible ranks like wizard in training or armor master if you agree to the terms above please send me some ideas and tell me if its a good idea!!!

ok, yeah........first off, this isn't a sight like adventure quest. This is A FLASH site. We aren't about AP and RANKS! Well, some are...but thats not the main goal of this site. Also, you dont know how many views Ag had had, and why do you suggest more ranks? ONe that, why do any new people suggest more ranks? They still have like21 more to go or something!

*clears throat* Sorry about that....That is all.
mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

youre a gold first thing! whatever.. i mean i might just be a silver squire but i still have some sense in me! At when you get at least 30000 AP contact me and i will support you 100 % but not now at all

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hear hear, Skater. Hunting AP is not good for the community. I think I might be doig the opposite, since I rarely rate games (my oppinion would not count for much anyway), but post a lot in the forum. Just look at the post count vs. the rank.

There will be new ranks when they are truely needed.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ha, I never rate games, only 66 in about....5 or 6 monthes here? ANd your a very important member of the fourms, you are allways posting, which makes you a good person to have o nhere.

Any way, My point stands fir on this suggestion, A BIG N-O!

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i think there should be no ranks at all
all i does is make people spam just to get in the top 100 or something

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i think there should be no ranks at all
all i does is make people spam just to get in the top 100 or something

You hit the big one. Ranks just encourage spam but without ranks there would be almost no users.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Just one thing...
Why do so many people yell at the poor newbie?
So, he didn't look around to see if the topic had already been made.
So, this has happened countless times and you are all getting sick of it.
Well, guess what. That's not a reason to stop being polite to the newcomers who have barely had a chance to understand how the system works.
Seriously, would you let of your steam somewhere else?

New ranks, or a new rank system as appears to have been the suggestion here - no. Not yet. Possibly before the entire top 100 consists of nothing but gold kings and queens, but we are still pretty far from that point.
When we do get to that point, I still vote that we should get a dragon rank.

Showing 1-15 of 20