ForumsSupport ForumNew ranks

20 3147
jassinjass
jassinjass
104 posts
Nomad

There should be new ranks the website armor games has not had as many viewers like runescape or adventure quest so we should update the site with cool new things such a some new possible ranks like wizard in training or armor master if you agree to the terms above please send me some ideas and tell me if its a good idea!!!

• 20 Replies
zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

ya a lot of people do do this one i think its kind of a good idea and they should make some mor because i like all the top ten are gold kings come on it would get kinda boring

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Just one thing...
Why do so many people yell at the poor newbie?

Beats me. Apparently, they need to stand outside for a couple minutes.

Listen folks, no matter how many times they post threads with the same topic over and over again, it is common courtesy to not flame, abuse, and pick on the poor chap. Don't say you didn't flame, because I'm looking at it right now. There are some that might not read the rules and stickies of the forums, that's ok, because it is a common law among AG. Just pretend you didn't see it before and calmly reason why New Ranks aren't a good suggestion right now.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, you could try posting some more in the forums, instead of getting all your AP from gameratings/comments, it would slow the progress down...

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

-Ok users-
I Understand you are either pointing out, aggravated by, or ailed by the fact that this has been suggested innumerable times, but we get the point already.
Im sure jassinjass, wasn't informed of the fact that you can find existing threads using search engine google. By format~ (Name of Thread Here) Armor Games
Well now to my review:
The pros:
Well, I believe that it would be a great idea because it involves the use of more creativity and diversity. It also will shorten the distance of AP between the ranks. Maybe we can even add platinum, or crystal ranks. But that is just hypothetically speaking, of course.
The cons:
This might add to the AP points needed to get to the last rank. And it is already difficult to reach that rank. It will also make things more confusing and unnecessary.
Conclusion:
This should not be added because I already think that we have enough ranks and types of ranks to satisfy 99% of the AG population. And I am now really leaning to suggestions that help AG, not jumble it up.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

buh, is this another duplicate?

Okay, time for a sticky.

Showing 16-20 of 20