ForumsSupport Forumwhat mods look for in a merit

1 1642
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

well mods look for hard work in your writing. they want to know what you like and dislike about the game and why. and also talk about the music your difficultys and what you like about the graphics.
EXAMPLEOUBLE EDGE

this game is relly cool. i like almost every part of this great game. i loved the graphics the most. the graphics were great i love killing the monsters and some of the humans. the blood was realistic. i loved the back round in the last level. it had a cool hell back round. the last boss was relly hard it did not look like i was hitting him but i was. then i finnily beat.i have beat this game so far 4 times and it gets easyer.
the music was awsome it had a relly good beat to all the back rounds. so it made the game look even cooler.
the Controls are easy. Player 1: Directional keypad to move and mouse, enter, or numpad zero to attack. Player 2: wasd keys to move, Y or space bar to attack.
the only thing i dont like about this game is those big monsters that throw knifes. it is hard to doge them all. i also hate those relly small monstres there so small i can not relly see them.
overall the game was addicting the graphics were great the music was cool so i would give it a 10/10
its just a great game on a great web site.=]

dont steal that comment. but thats what mods are looking for you just got to take your time and read check...

• 1 Reply
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Uh. This is essentially a duplicate, check the stickies above.

Though I tell you what, make sure you use capitals, and apostrophes when appropriate. And correct spelling!

Different moderators have slightly different standards when handing out merits. I myself probably have the most stringent standards: I don't have much time to look for comments that may or may not be up to par so I only award merits to those that are absolutely brilliant or something akin to a short pro-level game review.

Showing 1-1 of 1