ForumsForum GamesOperation Major Fallout

0 2032
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

It seemed a peaceful day, Novemeber 12 2031, when the world was ingulfed in a nuclear war. All governments tryed to get all the civilians they could into the fallout sehlters, but there was to many people, and to little time...
(three monthes later)
The humans finally reenter the world.
The people that were trapped outside the bunkers that survived undergoed several mutations, mainly a skin disease that causes the skin to get blotches and causes the eyes to turn pink.Usually causeing partial blindness. These mutant "gangs" have declared war on the unaffected humans and blaming them for their mutations. There were also mutants that lost all sense of humanity, causeing them to bacically become zombies. The leaders of the gangs and the remaining humans cant seem to find out the REAL reason for the nuclear war... You are a soilder or a gang member and must fight each other(and the zombies) for survival. And maybe find the REAL reason that ALL the nuclear missles set off and destroyed the world.

Name:
Weaponpick small arm or shot gun 1st no autorifles yet)
Factiongang or military)
Bodytypemusclcular= slow but 15HP and moderate energy
Thin= high energy and fat but only 10 HP
Fat= 20 veryslow and low energy)

For every person you kill you gain 1 ex.
Get 10 and you level up and I will give you a choose to the new weapon you get.
You also get ranks that will allow you to control soldiers.
You start at civilian and move up, I will give you situations and you will choose from the options I give you.
I will only have 4 people to start!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0