ForumsSupport Forummost used topics suggestion

10 2164
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i was just wondering you know how the games have top rated newest and most played maybe the community could have most used so that it will be easyier to find the most used topics
i think this idea will fit the forum games the most but won't be that bad in other topics
i don't know if this was broght up before i just had the idea and put it up so what do you think about it

• 10 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, honestly, if it is used a lot just go the section it's in and it should be right on the first page.

Easy access. Initiating this idea would be a waste of time.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

yea but some times ppl don't click on the subject but find other subjects to go to and it moves to like page 5 were nobody goes to

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well before I make a topic I look at the first 10 pages to see is it there and I don't really see a need for this idea.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think that if a topic is that hot, it will be on the first page. If it moves to another page, it means people would rather talk about something else, does it not?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I believe a hot-topic indicator is already in consideration. Suggestion number 15 under "Forums" in Common Suggestions.

The mods ocassionaly (i.e. one in a while) post a thread linking to popular topics at the time of the post, which can be seen in hte world events and Forum Games. However, these haven't been updated ina a while.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Just bookmark the topic that you would want to see.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah bookmark it or just Google it. Don't be lazy.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

The hottest topic is always on the first page....

omg, you really need to make sense sometime, because that sentence didn't mean anything, jeez
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

omg, you really need to make sense sometime, because that sentence didn't mean anything, jeez

Actually it did. He means the best (hottest) topics are always going to be discussed to make it perfect.
zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

paralizis is right

Showing 1-10 of 10