ForumsGamesBubble Tanks 2!!!!!!!!!!!

9 2850
jere126
jere126
18 posts
Nomad

Bubble Tanks 2 Is the best what do you think??

• 9 Replies
Carlito12
Carlito12
57 posts
Nomad

uhm.. yes it's a nice game, i like the upgrades you can make to your tank...

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

That's quite a generic statement jere126, but I seriously agree. Bubble Tanks 2 is what kept bringing me back to Armor Games day after day for the past week.

Initially, it started as a way to keep myself busy, but before I knew it, I was trying to unlock every tank and see how many different kinds of opponents there were.

Now, a week later, after unlocking ever tank and feeling that I've push the amount I could play it to the fullest. Now, I would consider myself as an avid gamer. Not overly hardcore, but I do game on multiple systems for around 1-2 hours per day, on average, but I must say, it was one of the most quickly addicting games I've ever played. Personally, I rated it a 10, just because of how novel it felt. The graphics were smooth and well though out, as were the sound effects. The simplicity of the game was the most astounding part. Even people who aren't avid gamers, or who barely game, can quickly start playing and have fun.

One thing that would add to the overall greatness of the game would be a saving ability, and online area where you can play other people, and a greater customization of the tanks. Anyway, the game is extremely addicting and I can't wait for a Bubble Tanks 3!

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

^
/ \\
III
III
III
agreed

LlamaSnipes
LlamaSnipes
11 posts
Nomad

^Woah can't really beat a post like that.

It's pretty addicting, then again I am a hardcore shooting fan so this isn't a real exitement for me.

But I have to admit I LOVED IT. All there is to say about it. I LOVE IT. ha

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

So, I see that I can't edit my previous post, but I'm sorry for the grammatical mistakes. I didn't really edit it before posting. I meant to say:

"A week later, after unlocking ever tank, I feel that I've push the amount I could play it to the fullest."

Sorry about that. The key point though, is that it was essentially the only game I played for a whole week. It was that addicting, and amazing.

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

I completed the game on all the tanks except two XD

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks 2 is really a spectacular game it has a very creative idea with a challeneging AI and awsome upgrades...i also like the area mode so you can reflect on previouse games and kill other monesters you have already fought...i do kind of think it was a little short though...i got all the tanks and beat the boss and after i did i just felt kind of empty...but overall its a 10/10 and i cant wait for Bubble Tank 3

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

weenie is right it is too short it should be longer but it is a good game

blastoise466
blastoise466
30 posts
Nomad

A hard but AN excellentttttt GaMe 10/10

Showing 1-9 of 9