ForumsSupport ForumRe-rate

4 1786
Led17RUSH
Led17RUSH
39 posts
Nomad

Now this MIGHT turn out to be a noob's way of earning ArmorPoints but I would like to be able to re-rate games.
Example: Phagewars.
I rated it an 8.5/10 but after I played it a little more I would like to rate it a 9.5/10.
It just is kind of annoying not being able to.
As I said earlier this may turn out to be a noob's way to get AP's but maybe you could find a way around that?

Ah well, just a suggestion.

• 4 Replies
Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

well i mean its not illegeal or any thing. I think its alright but matbe play the game more

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i like the idea imean yea it is a spamming thing that will be done all the time but i mean serioucly some ppl would like to re rate i think that it is a awesome idea

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

A'cough.
Please redirect all further comments on this topic to this thread, as this is a repeat...

Carlie said:
I agree with the re-rating. I think that as long as it does not give you AP, it should not be a problem. Opinions tend to change.
I very much agree with Carlie on this. You shouldn't get any AP for changing your opinion, but you are allowed to change your opinion, and as such, should be able to express it...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes i agree with Carlie too. If you rate it wrong and you want to rate it again it wont give you AP. God I'm going to be embarrassed but i gave The Last 2 a 3/10

Showing 1-4 of 4