ForumsSupport ForumAP farmers and spammers

6 1328
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

I think that maybe the AP should be dropped. who else thinks so? i know im probably gonna get lots of flaming for this. ive only been on here for a little while, but ive seen large ammounts of spam. idk if its just people wanting the rating, or the armatars. if its the rating, drop it so they go somewhere else! if its armatars, just make em all available to everyone. it kinda takes a lot of fun out of the games when you see spammers everywhere.

• 6 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it is entirly true that spam does happen, but if you go to a site with no ranks or anything, there is still spam. I once suggested this and got told off. lol. Also, while some spamers would leave, so would alot of good members.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I know what you mean but some people work for it. If you see flaming just flag it. If all armatars will be available that wouldn't make much sense right?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

how so juan?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

but we all already do...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

how so juan?

Everyone would never get any fun out of it. We would just be a regular game site. People here help and spam. Just do what i said and it'll be fine.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This has already been suggested, and it has been finalized that it will never happen.

Showing 1-6 of 6