ForumsSupport Forummore points

3 1686
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i think that it would be better if someone finds out a new way to make more points that way it would be easier to go up in ranks i hardly got to silver knight i imagin the diffirence between higher ranks
here is a idea for giving points like for making a topic 2 points (but has to be resanable topic) and we should be available to get merits in the community center if some one makes a really good reply to the question

• 3 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think making a topic already gives you one point, for counting as a forum post...
But I say no to this, and I shall tell you why.
1) It creates more possible ways of spamming.
2) It does not help the site in any way.
3) There is a reason as to why those ranks are hard to get. If it was easy to get to gold king/queen, we'd all soon be bored and the whole system would be pointless.
4) It is already possible to get merits in the forums. Or well... By winning a contest in the forums. Most of them are in the Art, Music and Writing section, but there's also one in the forum games...
5) It actually isn't that hard to get up to the knight ranks. When you get to lord, it starts taking a while. But if you find it so hard, just become more involved in the community.
6) You shouldn't care so much about your rank! It only serves as a proof of how much you have been playing/posting on the site.

So in short, a big fat no.
And this has been suggested before...

LlamaSnipes
LlamaSnipes
11 posts
Nomad

^ 100% true.

Like Zophia said it's already not that hard. I am ranked like 6,000 outa 165,000 and I only have like 160 AP.

It's my third day here...Point proven

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I have been here for 11 months and I am only at knight so don't feel to bad. = )

Showing 1-3 of 3