ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy Picture Help

7 2459
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I just made this simple little drawing with paint. Hope this never happens but what kind of program can I use to make this look better?
Here it is though;
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150/danstanta/m-1.jpg

• 7 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well if you want to edit the current picture then you can use the editing tools in photobucket.If you want to draw a better version then you can download and use GIMP which is free.Although Photoshop would be a better program if you are willing to pay for it.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well if I download Gimp, how can I fix it and change it, that is my question.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Making the shadow transparant, so it is not black, but only darken the earth a little, Making shadows in the water and other colours on land, the comet either somewhat flaming, or as any other comet, flaming with ice.
Make the background better, so the stars are not the same size and opacity.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well if I use gimp, How could I do all that? And the earth has a little black shadow on the edge but you can't see it that much

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Make a new layer, redraw. Make a new layer for each of the parts coloured, fx for the land on the earth, or the comet.
Use a good brush for the solid colour, use the airbrush for shadows, and the smudge tool for fire and the stars.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, I will try, this would be quit hard to understand with just words.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well I downloaded GIMP, how do I chance the Styles and smootin it and Make it brighter

Showing 1-7 of 7