Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Great!

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 10:47am

Maria4ever

Maria4ever

80 posts

The pictures known as "armatars" are outstanding! Who are/is the artist(s)?

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 2:47pm

Pazx

Pazx

6,125 posts

Noone knows. The old artist did most of them, but we now have a new artist who has done some (you'll see them at 7,750 I think)

The point is, they're Anonymous Armatar Artists. It's a mystery... I hope they reveal themselves soon!

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 3:42pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Actually the first batch of the new artist's armatars is 3,750.

So the batch of 3,750, 5,500, and 7,250 AP is all the new armatar artist's work, and the rest is the old armatar artist work.

Like Pazx said, no body, (except for carlie, but only the old artist, I think) knows who the artist is. Possibly the person who employed the artist, I think. But I do not think anyone else knows.

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 4:33pm

Ajal

Ajal

143 posts

Wait, I thought Carlie, Didn't know... She probably does but she does not want to tell us, SO we don't bug here head off...

Did she say she knew yet?

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 5:15pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

No, no, she doesn't know about these artists; remember, she's not affiliated with the actual staff, she is just the community manager, even though she gets contacts from the staff themselves. I'm sure Dan, John, Shpigford, and others know, but that's it.

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 8:42pm

theone99

theone99

3,242 posts

Carlie hasn't met the artist face to face.oh and mari4everthe armatars will no longer look like this,because we gotsa new artist!

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 8:48pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Whoever they are, they are talented.

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 8:52pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

Yeah they are crazy good.

I don't like the new artist though, but the old one was awesome!

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 8:57pm

kevin44

kevin44

1,905 posts

I don't like the new artist though, but the old one was awesome!

Eh, I did prefer the old artist, but the new one is good too.

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 9:00pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

mari4everthe armatars will no longer look like this,because we gotsa new artist!

Well, I wouldn't go that far TheOne... Carlie said there was another artist, but she never said anything about the other artist quitting. We will probably see more of the older one in the near future.

Reply to Great!

You must be logged in to post a reply!