ForumsSupport ForumBiography

11 2628
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

There must be a maximum length for the Biography section in our profiles. I save my FR2 maps there and now they get cut off. What's the deal?

• 11 Replies
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

I am not sure that there is a limit. You might want to ask a moderator or an administrator about this. I am sorry for you.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

The simple solution:
Save them as text files on your computer, or drafts on your email account if you don't have a computer you can save on.

Abouts of that length is annoying to scroll past anyway...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

once, I had a long about. I then joined the bunny club and entered the contest to get all the bunnys on my page... I won! But my profile got cut off. There is a limit. And the limit should be even more restricting. I hate scrolling through long biographys (strange noones realised you can just drag the bar on the side).

Why do you have a problem with it?

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

It is probably because he didn't want those FR2 maps to be cut off. :-P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Noone likes a freerider 2 filled profile do they:P? I'm sure there wern't a limit AG would have havoc... oh man... not scrolling though that.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Before my profile got cut off and I do not know why. It has to be a glitch of some sort. :-(

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

thanks for all your suggestions

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

(strange noones realised you can just drag the bar on the side)
Oh, I realize that. And use it. Or my uber awesome touchpad scroll (the new MacBooks are SWEET).
But it is still annoying when Abouts are that high...
Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Mmm...I use 'End' on the keyboard... Also Page Up and Page Down are helpful.

If you don't want your maps to be cut off, it's best not to post them on your profile. Simply send it to the user that wants to play them.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Just keep your maps in the sticky in the Flash games section and link to your post.

ChopstickBoB
ChopstickBoB
142 posts
Nomad

Just keep your maps in the sticky in the Flash games section and link to your post.

Slick. I like it.
Showing 1-11 of 11