ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1488393
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Dream candy corn. I dreamt I was on a game show trying out candy corn. The tip was liquid filled like an easy to burst kernel, but the rest was very firm, chewy and sugary. What? You didn't ask for most delicious!

< after that dream, I had a recurring dreamt I was being chased around an apartment/hospital/school. But instead of a little girl, originally by a raptor that shoots spider webs out of its tail, then a fridge with human legs and finally by chara from Undertale. Then I found out I was my grandpa as my grandma comforted him.

V How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Well, I suppose I'm not too far away from Đakovo, already been there so...
Burrito, because you don't have the uncomfortable middle ground. You just have it all around you.

< Rolling around as an imaginary burrito.

V Would you rather only eat for the rest of your life or only drink for the rest of your life (If the drinks gave you all you needed to survive).

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ that's a good question... the vision of neverending loneliness vs. neverending turmoil. I think it would be much easier to survive in the first scenario. But if in that room were my baroness, I'd endure anything! Seeeenpaaaaiii *-*

< trying to write all this with my dumbphone.

V What's easy to do but hard to say?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Love. It's easier to love than to confess, no?

< Rest of your life in an empty space? Christ, Everyone'd go insane. I mean, I'm shy, but that really *******s you up. Why'd you think being stuck in a room with at least one more person is not considered a cruel punishment? Speaking of oil baronesses, every day it takes me a longer and longer time to write these. Big G is still on crack, and my brain is still filled with dimethylmercury.

V If you could instantly learn a language, which one would you choose?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ An assembler! Preferably NASM, and not just learning but mastering it. And then just talk with machines in their native.

< Just finishing this brand-new holiday. They added it as of this year. I mean it takes some practice to do it right, alright, but... oh, you meant, yeah, so... The feeling is primal, like any. But keeping it aflame, despite reversals, for years is much harder to do, than say. Especially if it's a platonic love towards a billionairess *heart-aching sigh* But confessing is a good point. Nobody likes getting rejected.

V Any lucky events recently?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ Me and lady luck have always had a... rough... relationship. I managed to be on my favorite MC server right before the reset, where nothing mattered, so the owner turned us all into mods. That was fun. On the other hand, I forgot about the time and had to do work 'till midnight. That was extra fun.

< Doing my Harmony homework. AKA how to write classical music 101. The classical period, I mean. Oh, brand new holiday? What?

V If you could legally own and use an automatic shotgun (AA-12, or as I like to call it, the: "Go ******* yourself gun" ) or a T-14 Armata, which one would you choose?

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

^ I'm against guns, I wouldn't use any.

< really enjoying reading books again atm

V what's the best gift you've ever received and the best gift you've ever given?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

^ Tough one, but I'd have to say the best gift I've ever gotten would be a tablet a few years ago for Christmas (although it just broke). Best one I've ever given has to be retro Sonic the Hedgehog video game pack to my brother (that's an opinion, obviously, but I thought it was cool).

< At a basketball game waiting for halftime so we can play (I'm in the pep band, and between sessions of music, I'm BORED! (Sports ain't my thing, plus tonight's a double-header, so I'm here for a long time, and I've got show choir practice at 8:00 in the morning...)

V If you could have any one job in the world, what would it be?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

^ Elementary Teacher
< Reviving this forum game!
V If you had to kill a popular forum game, what would you pick?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

^ Count to 100

< First post after 3 YEARS of inactivity!

V If, for whatever the circumstances, you could save a complete stranger's life at the expense of losing one of your arms, would you do it or let them die?

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

^ I'd do it because I can learn how to use one arm, but I also couldn't live with myself if I knew I could do something and help them live and I didn't.
< Writing music
V If you had to choose one thing in your life that would give you happiness, what would it be?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

^ Honestly, God.
< Sitting around doing nothing.
V If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

^ pizza,
< being depressed
V what is your favorite forum game?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

^ The 20 dice game (and count to 500, but I didn't feel it was fair to include as it's defunct), but I barred myself from playing by committing suicide (stepped off a flying island). Also, I feel as if I'm a buzzkill and kill everything I touch, so I don't generally touch things other than CT100 and this for a one-time change.

< Making Pixel-art while listening to Fantasie Impromptu on loop.

V If you could have one song played constantly on loop to you, which one would you pick?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ oh boy... any song would quickly get boring and repetitive D:
well... I think I'd choose "Blaze of Iris" from Epic Battle Fantasy V, it's relatively long (almost 8 minutes IIRC) and I really like it

< welp... nothing too interesting... really

V what do you do when you're literally bored of literally everything?

Showing 11311-11325 of 11474