ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1487688
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ A pack

< @sciller45 That happens to me sometimes, its slowly killing me having to retype my posts

v Favorite Oxymoron?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Sparkler in PL has an oxymoron as a name: "cold fire" and it's the best I can remember.

< Playing The Last Door Season 2, mobile, right before GTS.

V Do you do knuckle-cracking?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Occasionally

< Writing a lab report

v Favorite Paradox?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Paradox of a liar.

< Playing tLJ.

V What would you instruct to engrave on your tombstone?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Yes.

< Wondering why the random person I keep calling doesn't pick up ever.

v Were you/are you in any honor societies at school?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Hmm... I don't know if that counts - I was a scout xD Although, maybe not the most honourable.

< About to play tLJ. I found there an archetype of Rick. Up to yesterday I thought they just degringoladed Dr Emmett Brown's personality to create him.

V A statue of whom (f.e. god, hero, artist, scientist) would you place in your future villa's yard?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ Hmm. Jesus?

< It's Friday, Friday, gotta git down of Friaday!

V When you go out/went out/if you're going to go out (As in to a party or just go for a drink with your mates), would you do it on Friday or Saturday?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Haha, well, for blowing the nose disposables are really the only choice xD I don't have a cloth one and never did. Not counting sleeves.

< Being relieved. I've got a long weekend - holidays + leave = 6 days.

V You, as a god, have a choice to make: there are too many species in the world, so you have to choose one species to become extinct immediately. Although, there is one restriction: you can't choose human or mosquito, for some reason these two are essential. What species do you choose?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ That's a toughie because pretty much every species is vital to its ecosystem. Except for ticks. F&$# them. Actually, get rid of all the tick species. Useless blood sucking pieces of-

< YES! FINALLY! Weekend + Monday + Labour day! Ah, finally I can relax. Except for the fact that there'll be a lot to do on the farm.

V Would you rather eat only bugs or only sunlight. (They'll both give you the perfect amount of nutrition. 4 hours of sunlight is enough for your daily needs)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Eating only sunlight would be amazing and much better than eating only bugs. But I encourage you to check your sources. Science doesn't allow us yet transferring photons into life-giving energy like food after digesting does. Sungazers are frauds.

< Eating scrambled eggs with rice. Man, this was a surprisingly good idea xD

V You're about to be teleported to the Middle-earth (50% chances that it's Mordor and 50% Rivendell) and you can take just one item from your home with you. What would it be?

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

^ I guess not
< Listening to Megadeth
V What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ I don't know I've had plenty weird dreams. The only dreams I remember are nightmares and one dream where I was a super awesome double-pistol wielding sunglass-wearing ****** who could control time and used it to clear my school of people... But all the people were terrorists, so it was alright.

< About to play Alan Wake.

V If you had a writer's block and got a free vacation to a place of YOUR choosing, where would you go to get inspiration?

EDIT: Huh. I didn't know bad*** was a swear word.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Deep Space

< Borrowing people's phones to continue calling this random person.

v Longest wait you've ever had?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Longest wait that I basically couldn't do anything and couldn't move was like 10 hours. And the longest wait for a thing that I really wanted see/read etc. was I think 3 years for Shingeki No Kyojin.

< Playing the Book of Unwritten Tales.

V Which fruit do you like the least?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ It intrigued me, but after it got censored, it intrigued me in a whole different kind of way XD

< Breakfast!

V Do you go out on labour day or do you stay inside?

Showing 11041-11055 of 11474