ForumsSupport ForumOpen Web Awards - Vote for AG!

25 3148
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers.

This thread is about Armor Games support, but in a little bit of a different way. Armor Games has been officially nominated for Best Online Game site for the 2nd annual Open Web Awards. So if you think that Armor Games deserves to win and want to show your support, please cast your vote here. All you have to do is enter in your email, and then click the confirmation link that they send you.

You can vote once every 24 hours. So make sure to check out the link and read what Dan has to say for a chance to get some free Armor Games merchandise ;-)

So VOTE FOR ARMOR GAMES! =) Vote today, vote tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that! Pretty much, until it is done. Lol.

Good luck Armor Games!!!!

• 25 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

How many times can we vote per e-mail?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Uhm, Carlie, I remember another user explaining this...on another thread, so we probably voted early. But hey, I didn't know that we could have voted every day, so I'm going to do that now! Provide a link for me please? Or is it in the announcements?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You can vote every 24 hours with your email. So make sure to keep voting! =)

And the link is in my initial post. Click where is says 'here'.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I got another question.

How can we win the stickers? By voting the most times?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Juan, you should read the news post I linked to... it explains that.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Uhm, voting more, every day? Wouldn't that be cheating?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Jaja sorry i got carried off. I'm glad you're available to vote more than once.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Wow,i hope AG wins,or at least gets in the top 5..Well, I didnt know we could win stuff,cool.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

were probably going to win it, i mean, we got it last year right?

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Don't worry Carlie, I will keep voting every 24 hours!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Wait,stickers thing,everyone gets the 5 packs? i read the new and that's all it said.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Uhm, voting more, every day? Wouldn't that be cheating?

No, the site specifically says that you can cast a vote once every 24 hours.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Lol, Carlie, your supposed link didn't work, it looks like you didn't post a link at all! XD

But I voted twice anyways, hopefully that we win! Think how much publicity and advertising we will get.....

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, Carlie, your supposed link didn't work, it looks like you didn't post a link at all! XD

The link that says 'here' in my original post is functional. I don't know what you are trying to click on.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh, wait, I was looking at your second post... never mind that XD

So remember users: one vote PER e-mail address PER 24 hours. I'm not sure if this is considered cheating, but I can tell you that true cheating is deleting the cookies in your e-mail and AG website link so you could vote over and over. I have 2 e-mails; a yahoo and a g-mail, but I don't need more than that.

Showing 1-15 of 25