ForumsSupport ForumOpen Web Awards - Vote for AG!

25 3150
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers.

This thread is about Armor Games support, but in a little bit of a different way. Armor Games has been officially nominated for Best Online Game site for the 2nd annual Open Web Awards. So if you think that Armor Games deserves to win and want to show your support, please cast your vote here. All you have to do is enter in your email, and then click the confirmation link that they send you.

You can vote once every 24 hours. So make sure to check out the link and read what Dan has to say for a chance to get some free Armor Games merchandise ;-)

So VOTE FOR ARMOR GAMES! =) Vote today, vote tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that! Pretty much, until it is done. Lol.

Good luck Armor Games!!!!

• 25 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

when does the voting end exactly?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Owen, you can check out the time lines here.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok,wait,next sunday is after this sunday,correct?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'll start voting tomorrow - don't wanna log in on my mail from this computer.
Wait, I'll vote today and confirm the vote tomorrow... And then keep on doing it~
Would you be shipping those stickers out into far corners of the world, or is it just for the Americans?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

when i try to vote it won't go true i was waiting for it to go true for a hour and it still isn't i would like to know why

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

when i try to vote it won't go true i was waiting for it to go true for a hour and it still isn't i would like to know why

Did you confirm it with the email they sent you?

Would you be shipping those stickers out into far corners of the world, or is it just for the Americans?

To the far corners as well =) As long as you make sure to post it in the News section that you voted for Armor Games, you will get stickers.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How long will the stickers come out after?

like not days to get to is,because we all live further and more away,but shippping day?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

How long will the stickers come out after?

I am not entirely sure how long it would take. You would have to ask Dan about that one.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

No, the site specifically says that you can cast a vote once every 24 hours.

Oh well, if we do win, would Armorgames get a Money prize or ect?!
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

What other web-sites will we be going against?

Showing 16-25 of 25