ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThanksgiving Armatar Contest!

197 36905
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

The Halloween Armatar Contest was so successful, that we will be doing it for other holidays as well! It was a great opportunity to see all of the creative talent on Armor Games.

So now we are on the theme of Thanksgiving! I know this is a mostly Americanized holiday, and that it doesn't really reflect what happened historically... but it is still a good time of year to spend time with friends and family, and eat some delicious food!

GUIDELINES:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.

4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Thanksgiving themed.

Good luck! And I look forward to seeing some awesome armatars =)

• 197 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Aww... Why didn't my entry make it : ( It was good enough.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for all of the great submissions guys! There were a lot of great entries, and a lot of creativity.

I will be removing these armatars in a couple of days, and will announce when the next contest is ready =)

Showing 196-197 of 197