ForumsForum Games"The Infestation" STR thread

19 4777
SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

Here is my first Story-telling Role play.
--------------------------------------------------

The Premise: You and a platoon of soldiers are out testing the new Beta TX II weaponry release. There is a sickly swarm of alien lifeforms that have been spotted infecting a race of other aliens on a planet not too distant from your own. While testing the new weaponry on the infestations, a half dozen of your squad suddenly disappears. After a panicking and frightful encounter with the forever expanding life-forms, you realize your are outnumbered and lost on the swampy planet. You try to see through the sickly green mist and contact with your team members, but to no avail. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes... and what appears to be a hideously deformed human infected by the aliens tumbles through the brush... and opens fire.

The setting: An unknown planet infested by a new, strange species of alien life-forms. A mostly swampy planet, it contains many, many bushes, weeds, tall grass, and many high trees. You can barely see 10 feet in front of you.

If you would like to join, fill out this form and post it.

Name:
PositionSolider, Private, General, etc.)
Weapon: (No super-weapons or anything unfair.)

We will start when we have about 5 people. But as for now, I am going to bed. Feel free to post your information! ^^

• 19 Replies
LODwardevil
LODwardevil
32 posts
Nomad

Name: sean
Position: Major general
Weapon: M16A4 with grenade launcher, supressor, and red dot sight

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Name: Damascus
Position: New Recruit
Weapon: Single handgun and an M16 machine gun

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Name: Plaxi
Position: General of the 67th Legion
Weapon: Red dot Sniper Rifle, Detpack, grenades, 2 Uzis, 2 9mm Pistols, Long dagger

SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

Welcome, recruits. We are waiting for two more people, and then we can start. So get ready.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Riou
Position:General
Weapon:AK-47,Grenades,2 Handguns,Combat Knives,Attack Hamsters,Hamster Food

SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

We only need one more! ^^

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: Psy
Position: General
Weapon: M4AL with scope , Desert Eagle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Smoke Grenade, Flash/Stun Grenades

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Greg
Position: Corporal Sgt.
Weapon: M16-4A1 w/ laser scope, thermal scope and silencer. Desert Eagle x2, Combat knife (double sided), 3 flash grenades as well as a little knife that springs out from my wrist.

Awww man! This looked so cool! Can't you add just one more person

SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

Well, I'll make an exception, seeing as people's characters can be eliminated by death or for an obvious and deserving reason.

So, welcome everybody, to the first of my epic STR threads. The premise has been set, and everything you need to make your first post has been provided in the original post. Unless you want some piece of specific information, go ahead and make your first post. Good luck everyone! And try not to break character!

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

yay, thx a lot SMITE! Much appreciated. Are you going to give us a scenario or do we make it up ourselves or something...

SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

No problem dude.

And yeah; the scenario is under "The Premise" in my first post. Then you post your action in response to that, etc.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I sweat, breaking apart from the rest of the group was bad enough but now facing John, my own teammate facing me, firing at me is horrible. I dive behind a big tree. The fire starts gnawing through the tree. I unhook one of my flashs and throw it at him without looking. As soon as it goes off I leg it in his direction,brushing his shoulder as I run past. I take out one of my guns and shoot backwards. It's him straight in the chest and I walk back, saness covering my face. I try not too look at John's face and I pick up his flash grenade and an ammo clip for my Desert Eagles. I walk on, rifle in hand...

SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

Your ally's mutilated and disgraceful carcass lies pitifully in a pool of stagnant swamp water and green, infected blood filled with pulsating creatures that were dwelling in his bloodstream. Your comrade's lifeless body twitches slightly, and you hear the rest of your crew gasp in horror as you destroyed him in such conscienceless manner.

You walk on, leading your team deeper into the labyrinth of tangled vines and gnarled trees. Roots protrude from the ground, spotting the ground in random locations. You stop in the middle of a shallow pool of what appears to be water, and it feels as if it is moving.

"Where to next," you hear Henderson ask.

What do you do?

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

So do we make up our own scenario from ur first post (The prestige)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Separated from my Teammates a mutated Human attacks me! It opens fire at me but i quickly get out of the way i hide behind a rock and throw a grenade at the monstrosity after the smoke clears the thing is still alive i take out my handguns and open fire!!! one of the bullets rebound and scrape my skin "Looks like its dead..." I say to myself but just to make sure i take out my combat knives and rip it apart piece by piece! Im pretty tired out i find a place to rest and rest for awhile i try to contact my teammates but no luck! good thing i got these hamsters to keep me company...

Showing 1-15 of 19