ForumsForum Games"The Infestation" STR thread

19 4778
SMITE
SMITE
19 posts
Nomad

Here is my first Story-telling Role play.
--------------------------------------------------

The Premise: You and a platoon of soldiers are out testing the new Beta TX II weaponry release. There is a sickly swarm of alien lifeforms that have been spotted infecting a race of other aliens on a planet not too distant from your own. While testing the new weaponry on the infestations, a half dozen of your squad suddenly disappears. After a panicking and frightful encounter with the forever expanding life-forms, you realize your are outnumbered and lost on the swampy planet. You try to see through the sickly green mist and contact with your team members, but to no avail. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes... and what appears to be a hideously deformed human infected by the aliens tumbles through the brush... and opens fire.

The setting: An unknown planet infested by a new, strange species of alien life-forms. A mostly swampy planet, it contains many, many bushes, weeds, tall grass, and many high trees. You can barely see 10 feet in front of you.

If you would like to join, fill out this form and post it.

Name:
PositionSolider, Private, General, etc.)
Weapon: (No super-weapons or anything unfair.)

We will start when we have about 5 people. But as for now, I am going to bed. Feel free to post your information! ^^

• 19 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

hey hey whoa! Two things. PLease say who your next scenario is for like is your latest one for me? Also, I thought the whole squad got split up? And finally, I killed John with tears in my characters eyes! :'(

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

oh man I just read my latest scenario post. The spelling was horrible! Also, my second newest post (including this) is meant to say "Three things." not two sorry.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

*sigh* since this thread is slowly sinking into page two i'll make a triple post (gasp shock horror :O)

I wait and hush my men. I don't move or make any noise... My leg twitches from the cold and damp and suddenly the water starts frothing like mad! I jump back and me and my crew (where did they come from?) aim guns at that point. Suddenly something bursts out of the water BEHIND us and we all turn around and blindly open fire. As I open my eyes I see 10 writhing tentacles in front of us. I remember it from the briefing of different beasts on this planet. "It's a dectopus guys! Don't bother shooting the tentacles go for the water; the main body!" We all concentrate at the waters middle and the tentacles retreat. Noone moves but finally Private Craig lowers his rifle... &quothew, that was-WHAAA! A tentacles shot out and grabbed him! I jump forward and start hacking at the tentacle with my combat knife! It lets go and craig drops to the floor before the whole crew + Craig start running away. I join them quickly before I get left behind...

Your turn to give me the next scenario SMITE

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

So give me my next scenario SMITE

Showing 16-19 of 19